Ireland politics (Part 1)

Out of whose involvement?

Sorry, mate. I should have said “her long-standing inferiority complex”. I’m still pissed after having three cans of lager last night.

Oh, I’m glad you ‘cleared’ that up.

Nora Owen on Leo Varadkar “I represented Castleknock when Leo was a 17-year-old and he was appallingly right-wing and very aggressive,”

Good old FG, ripping the shit out of each other.

Ah Jim is tremendous fun

Leo and Michael looking to clamp down on the lefts speaking time in the Dail.

Nora represents the cumm ann na ngaedhael wing and does not like the liberal townie wing represented by Leo. The big farmers wing seems to have supported Simon.

2 Likes

It’s an uneasy alliance.

As long as the poor are kept down they’ll be alright

1 Like

Oh - People are now finished with the UK and have decided to remember our own inept leader in waiting…

1 Like

Inept is too good a description of the soup taking cunt. He’s that fucking lazy, he can’t even procrastinate properly

Great start from our new fuhrer. Dail proceedings having to be delayed an hour as he is still informing people who are in and out even though the lazy cunt has had weeks to get it together.
Great start

1 Like

Leo is a poor public speaker. Maybe it is just nerves, but he is no Enda Kenny.

1 Like

Mr. Varadkar is already in the record books as the youngest ever Taoiseach. He should have little trouble creating another record as the shortest-serving Taoiseach. The two years and six months of Mr. Bruton suddenly looks a comparatively long time.

Is this your full time job ?

6 Likes

Excellent move getting Mary Mitchell out, totally incompetent.

7 Likes

They said on the 9:00 news there that the long delay before Dail proceedings got underway today was supposed to be because Mary Mitchell O’Connor was very upset about her demotion. She had to dry her eyes before she could stumble into the Dail chambers the daft bint.

7 Likes

Nice promotion there for fotf Regina Doherty

The west Limerick contingent will be disappointed that O’Donovan wasn’t rewarded for all his campaigning on behalf of Leo.

2 Likes