Ireland politics (Part 1)

Ministerial office in West Limerick is the proclivity of the Collins franchise.
Keep up.

1 Like

I see he gave his mate Eoghan Murphy a nice little promotion, minister for housing. He was his campaign manager in his run for FG leader and also runs marathons with Varadkar.

He must be the worst fucker to ever get the positionā€¦ Heā€™s stone cold fucking useless.

1 Like

Heā€™s gay sure. Thatā€™s the new ways out these days.

Ruth Coppinger just got a fit of giggles on Prime Time. I didnā€™t know she could giggle.

Must have been from the bull shit flowing out fat pat rabittes mouth.

1 Like

The two most powerful politicians in the country grew up together within 150 yards of each other #D15Forever

X[quote=ā€œSmark, post:4229, topic:18085, full:trueā€]
I see he gave his mate Eoghan Murphy a nice little promotion, minister for housing. He was his campaign manager in his run for FG leader and also runs marathons with Varadkar.
[/quote]

Kate Oā€™Connell consigned to the political wilderness for the foreseeable.

2 Likes

Who we talking about here?

I was disappointed in Ruthā€™s lack of a turn of phrase. David McCullagh asked her a question about what she thought of Mattie McGrath quoting The Whoā€™s lyric ā€œmeet the new boss, same as the old bossā€ about Varadkar.

Ruth faltered and said she hadnā€™t heard what McGrath said.

But surely even a cursory knowledge of The Whoā€™s back catalogue would have enabled to her to quip: ā€œSame failed policies, different ge-ge-ge-generation.ā€

It would have brought the house down.

Oh well.

Yeah. It would have been epic.

1 Like

Yeah but like, itā€™s Ruth Coppinger. What did you expect?

Paschal and Leo (P&L)

At least a quip about how Mr. Varadkar might be mod but heā€™s off his rocker.

You better you better you bet would have worked too or even Matty wonā€™t get fooled again was an open goal for herā€¦ sheā€™s a humourless aul trout at best of times

If it was Billy Bragg she was asked to quote she would have been all over it.

1 Like

And yet Frances gets a promotion.

Very uninspiring reshuffle