Ireland politics (Part 1)

Why not? He’s hardly done anything to knock his credentials to date in fairness. Full minister at 35. Decent CV before entering politics after working for UN and few more bits. Couldn’t tell you one thing he has actually done in politics but his trajectory would suggest leadership candidate.

I believe there is a Limerick connection there as well. Are his parents from @balbec country?

His brother was tommy in love hate as well I believe

yep; killian scott/murphy

I’m not too fond of Coveney either

Well then you’re obviously to the left, or Fianna Fáil.

Kilmallock is staunch Fianna Fail mate. Couldn’t tell you to be honest.

You’d drop your knickers for Niall Collins though

2 Likes

I wouldn’t actually.

Housing is now a more poisoned chalice than health ??

I don’t know about that. At least the housing crisis can be solved it just takes time to get the houses online.

The health service is a cluster fuck that will never be sorted

1 Like

Super juniors are a load of nonsense. They’re unconstitutional as well. The constitution is very clear about cabinet numbers.

Lads already nostalgic for Enda, hard to blame them.

1 Like

Who?

Fianna FĂĄil are stirring up things nicely.

This Marie Whelan is turning into a bit of a scandal and now FF say they won’t vote for MMOC as a super junior

Leo’s position is badly undermined

They are just firing a warning shot over Leo’s bow to let him know who are really pulling the strings.

1 Like

booby trap by enda for poor leo as it was enda chairing that cabinet. Whelan should have excused herself and also made it known that she’d received applications aqs she’d be well aware of the maxim nemo iudex in sua causa, quite literally

1 Like

A Whelan and a Whelehan could be responsible for the demise of two governments

GUBU!

1 Like

You couldn’t let that Kinvara crowd wash a car

@KinvarasPassion

2 Likes

:joy::joy: