Ireland politics (Part 1)

But nothing he said is untrue. They all told the same story, word for word. Video evidence disproved the Gardaiā€™s evidence.

Sarah Mcinerney towing the company line with Murphy earlier- sheā€™s some waster

3 Likes

Has the perjury he alleged been ruled on so?

If not heā€™s an utter cunt of a man for doing that.

No. And heā€™s given the guards a nice bit of cover now probably claiming canā€™t get a fair trial as all the information is out there and their names are already blackened

Iā€™d love to see how he would have reacted if FF, FG or Labour pulled a stunt like that.

And under what act do you think they could be prosecuted?

He should repeat the claims out of the dail and dare the cunts to challenge them

3 Likes

Is there no law against perjury?

That would be an ecumenical matter.

There is, but not really enforceable as itā€™s only codified under the Companies Act, the Cork Harbour Act, the Defence Forces (Temporary Provisions) Act and the Mental Health Act. Which of those do you think apply here?

They can be dismissed from their posts for a start

How in the fuck would I know

1 Like

Given the shire we know about penalty points and false breath tests etc, Iā€™d say if the Garda disciplinary procedures to the letter that weā€™d lose 25%of serving gardai and all management

Sheesh. I even threw you a bone with the companies act and cork harbour act :smile:

None is the answer

1 Like

Murphy really gets under the skin of FG. He must be pissing himself laughing at the way they lose the head at anything he says. :grinning:

And vice-versa. I donā€™t think either Murphy or Leo will be unhappy with the exchange today - a lot of positive response to both from their respective electoral bases.

They did. Leo, howlin and others were all accusing them of false imprisonment immediately after the jobstown protest.

Did they breach Dail privilege?

Dail privelege is absolute so not sure what you mean by breaching it

You canā€™t say whatever you want about those who have no right if reply within the Dail.

It might be abusing it rather than breaching it.