Ireland politics (Part 1)

this lad has made the news her on the mainland, the orirish are a laughing stock with their ways to be sure to be sure

1 Like

Don’t disturb the fairies, how many times do I have to say it?

The Oireacthas committee was to meet today to discuss the report on the Rio Olympics ticketing scandal. Hickey’s lawyers sent a letter asking them not to discuss this and of course the Oireacthas committee said it was going to discuss it but unfortunately an Oireacthas staff member fell in and was taken away in an ambulance so it was suspended. What a coincidence, I think the fairies were being mischievous. :slight_smile:

They’re at work in August??? Holy Fook!

They never stop working. :slight_smile:

Paul Kehoe was on Morning Ireland there, comes across as a very intelligent, articulate man.

And why wouldn’t he, a fine product of Kildalton Ag College.

1 Like

Intelligent and FG don’t belong in the same sentence surely. Just another cunt willing to justify anything at all as long as its not affecting him and his equals.

This guy sounded like a real smart cookie anyways. Surely a potential leader of the country.

Someone needs to tell Regina Doherty that Authent-if-icaton is not a real word.

1 Like

Who’s the north Dublin former minister who’s son was arrested for drug money laundering last week? Story has disappeared from most websites funnily enough

Leo Varadkar.

1 Like

It was deleted from here too…

I wonder if Ray Burke has a son around that age?

Let that someone be AMN

He’s a poof shur

Take that FF cunts.

Campeones