Ireland politics (Part 1)

How many more women have to die before Ireland enters the 21st century?

Repeal rhona eh?

Highly likely isn’t any degree of certainty and it would be on the supposition of best conditions i.e. competent medical professionals offering an excellent standard of care.

1 Like

http://img2.thejournal.ie/inline/2930018/original?width=469&version=2930018

The constitution is set up in a way that discriminates against women and prohibits best medical practice.

That’s the bottom line and it’s clearly a situation you’re comfortable with.

You’re actually now defending the prohibition of best medical practice, and going directly against the conclusions of the report you were quoting.

But sure you know better than the professionals.

Another frustrated “expert” who missed their calling.

Depends how many progress from a state where there is a threat to their health to a state where there is a threat to their life.

Swing and a miss (how surprising) I’m actually pro abortion (not choice) but I’d rather the debate was done in a honest way one. Calling a spade and trying to force a narrative down people’s throats. The way the debate is being by some quarters, and I include you in this, will actually drive the undecideds away and they will stay with the status quo.

It’s abortion. It’s ending a life. And there’s plenty of choices before the child is even conceived

And speaking of experts

I’m actually “telling it like it is”, mate.

I know you “telling it like it is” (isn’t) merchants don’t like that. You never do.

Your nonsensical, confused and contradictory post here would indicate you haven’t a clue of your own opinion - you’ve just said you’re pro-ending life, which is a rather “interesting” position, to say the least.

Who’s going to be sent out to bat for the pro choice side. Colm O Gorman, Una Mullally, Roisin Ingle? Who else is in the running? Does Panti Bliss have the chance of a call up? There was a comedy fundraiser on in Anseo the other night headlined by the painfully unfunny Alison Spittle. I’m sure she will be knocking about trying to increase her profile. Will Nell Macafferty be wheeled out or how is she viewed by the young feminist crowd? Actually is she even still alive?

Ellen Coyne is the youngster who’s going to burst on the scene and become the Kylian Mbappe of the repeal referendum. Everybody will know about her in 6 months.

Not inconsistent unlike your good self with your pro termination/anti death penalty stances.

9 months

1 Like

Your comments are quite obviously inconsistent, mate, unless you actually take enjoyment from the ending of life - your comments would imply you do.

The next time you come across a convicted murderer, drug trafficker or whatever on death row who is also a foetus, you might get back to me to get my take on that case, and I’ll be happy to give it to you.

Thanks for the offer but I won’t be taking you up on it. My views are based on my own lived experiences

why do you want to murder babies?

Who is she

How many little unborn babies do we need to murder to ensure on the off chance an adult might need to be saved?

she wants to murder babies

I’d say we should win this one if we pay it cute, let those vile baby murderers and their supporters like Varadkar turn off everyone with their self righteousnes anyway if Fianna Fail get in, there will be no vote, a good Catholic party,

Fianna Fáil were on 25% in the last poll, they won’t be getting in any time soon.