Ireland politics (Part 1)

the plain people of Ireland have had enough of this shite and will give the pro choice killers a right good kicking so they will, this isn’t like the touch feely, faggoty feel good gay referendum, with panti bliss and varadkar in his hawain shirt looking for a gay pride parade

You wouldn’t get pro choice baby killers on the mainland. Typically backward oirish.

I think the George hook episode was very encouraging. OK They got him, good and proper but the feeling on the ground was different. We can be the silent majority. We are fighting back because good honest people are sick to the back teeth of the fucking righteousness.

2 Likes

these little fuckers that want to play God now, it would sicken you, they want to decide who lives and dies, fucking creeps

1 Like

Thats a lovely worded piece of Constitutionalism

From reading this thread and @Nembo_Kid arguments I will now be voting not to kill unborn babies

8 Likes

Do you believe a zygote and a woman should have equal rights?

No ,a zygote should have more rights

Should a woman have the right to terminate the development of a zygote that she conceived?

Interesting. Why?

A zygote is conceived by actions and decisions from human beings. It should not be denied the chance to live because these human beings did not want to deal with the consequences of their actions.

It’s about personal responsibility, I don’t agree with denying the right to live for the reason that it inconveniences irresponsible people.

What about in the case of rape? Should a woman be forced to develop a zygote to full term due to an act where she had zero responsibility?

Rapes are the reason for a tiny % of abortions I would imagine.

Should thousands of unborn kids be denied the right to live because a much smaller minority are the product of rape?

So you can’t answer the question? What kind of sick cunt would force a woman who was raped to carry the product of a rape for 9 months? Yes or no, should a woman who was raped and conceived be forced to carry the zygote/embyro/fetus to term?

It’s irrelevant how many there are, we are dealing with the law and not some religious nonsensical waffle that was shoved down your throat when you were a kid. Religion has no place in the law as it’s a load of made up bullshit.

The number of abortions conducted in the first trimester are a small fraction of the number of spontaneous abortions. By your logic those zygotes/embryo deserve to live as well. What an asshole God you have that allows all those abortions.

Give an inch and the likes of @anon7035031 will want post birth abortions

I always felt sorry for the zygote that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t catch Roadrunner. It was a bit like Mayo trying to catch Dublin.

1 Like

he wants the right to stop an unborn childs heart and rip it out of its mothers womb, bit by bit

1 Like

That’s a really powerful meme.

sometimes, a picture paints 1500 words

2 Likes