Ireland politics (Part 1)

I was looking at a few abortion videos there to educate myself (cc @ChocolateMice) have ye seen what they do lads? have ye see what they do? its inhuman, it put me off my bulletprooof coffee it did

You can get a baby posted out to you these days?

Free speech is under threat in Ireland

cc @HBV

Some cock on him

1 Like

Pat Kenny about to discuss abortion.

The pro murder lobby are now issuing Death threats to stop people who decided not to murder their babies from airing their views.
It’s absolutely disgusting. Society is utterly fucked.

1 Like

Murder is in their nature.

1 Like

they are bloodthirsty savages mate

3 Likes

They are anarchists kid. They want all the rules torn up and replaced with utter madness. Mostly to prove some point. They will be nowhere to be seen of course when the clean up begins.

1 Like

We need a new thread to discuss whether it’s right or wrong to kill a baby

We have one. What gombeen started this here?

Paschal has the bold banks in today to admonish them for their behavior over the Tracker Mortgage rip off. I can just see the head of banks sniggering at the thoughts of Paschal admonishing them. The only thing these fuckers understand and will only act is when their profits, bonuses, wages and reputation are linked to the behavior of the banks that they run. The fuckers should be fucked in mountjoy for a couple a years.

1 Like

Well Paschal gave as limp response to the this tracker mortgage scandal. I suppose I shouldnt have expected much. The government strongly condemns the banks. For fuck sake. Shower of cowards.

‘We apologise unreservedly’ ‘We sincerely apologise’: Five banks say sorry for tracker mortgage mess http://jrnl.ie/3663927

I was at a high level meeting today and a colleague remarked that we “had a fucking poofter” running the place in oireland, “one who batts for the other side” everyone started roaring laughing, it was savage politically incorrect but a great bit of banter

3 Likes

An interview with the social welfare officer isn’t a high level meeting buddy.

2 Likes

Gavan Reilly‏Verified account @gavreilly

Taoiseach tells Dail that someone on the average wage should be able to afford a home.

Average annual wage €37,500 (CSO)
Standard mortgage borrowing limit €131,250

Average 3bed semi-d house in Ireland €215,000 (REA)
Standard deposit required €21,500
Loan required €193,500

2 Likes

I doubt Leo knows many “average” people

It’s just typical of the traditional FF/FG cohort to utter something along these lines …

Both have points there … Rae is correct about transport of course and the timing of it was great.