Ireland politics (Part 1)

Poppy Varadkar shown up badly there.

1 Like

“Perhaps if they had complied with the law and been accompanied, they would still be alive today.”

Varadkar is some man for his cutting comments.

1 Like

Harsh on the family’s involved I thought.

That is woeful spelling Fagan. I thought you would be better than that.

1 Like

Sinn Fein level economics from Leo

i.e he’s a fucking cunt.

Where ? Weston ??

No in the Dail – it says it there at the top.

More knaves there anyway .

I never liked him prior to him becoming Taoiseach.

Then I did like him briefly for telling the Brits to sort out the Brexit mess themselves.

I don’t like him again now. He has made some nasty, and in some cases bizarre, comments on various matters.

• His diatribe about Sinn Fein to Mary Lou when she questioned him how a profitable company, bailed out by the State previously, wasn’t paying any tax
  • Comments only yesterday saying that it was only CIE who strike to resolve their industrial disputes
  • This one today is probably as bad as any of them. However the media seem to love him so the comment will be hidden away.
1 Like

He’s a horrid, snide, self entitled prick alright.

1 Like

He had been planning for Taoiseach as soon as he became a cabinet minister where he did feck all. As soon as Kenny quit, he was ready to hit the ground running.

Ya but remember that time he wore funny socks :heart_eyes:

Back in the day I’d have logged this as a live spot. Michael was blasting out Adele until he took a phone call

Put away the phone and get into a lane

:rofl:

What the fuck does he need his name on his car for? In case he loses it?

Live spot yesterday morning.

But your point stands.

Leo is above criticism in some quarters because of his sexuality. I’ve no doubt the homophobic press release card is already done up in FG spin dept.

2 Likes

Halligan is on form lately

3 Likes