Ireland politics (Part 1)

Sourcing a new bride for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Ooooooft

I got this wrong I have to say. Leo tweeted a photo of himself loading the dishwasher today. He’s obviously very in touch with the common folk.

Imagine paying a PR team that amount and that’s what they come up with.

Leo has a lovely way of loading a dishwasher.

1 Like

Poppy Varadkar
Jesus I’m going to get some stick at work next week from my British colleagues.

1 Like

Poor Leo. Not been a good week for him.

They’re laughing their holes off in England at the Micks and their Prime Minister who bats for the other team.

1 Like

Im sure they are. I suppose it distracts them from the mess over there. Teresa May and Boris are really setting the world alight. :grinning:

I was at a meeting one day and fella said that, I was shocked but everyone started laughing

1 Like

And el presidente.

8 Likes

PROD-Britains-Prime-Minister-Theresa-May-gives-an-election-campaign-speech-to-Conservative-Party-support

2 Likes

And @Tassotti is embarrassed by Leo.:rofl:

1 Like

Rte lunchtime interviewing Paschal, who is in the States, the interviewer asks Paschal will there a minimum amount of tax that corpoates will be required to pay? Suddenly Paschal line has dropped. :grinning:

Watching Leaders questions here. Barry Cowen is asking repeat questions & generally scowling as per usual. John Curran is sat beside him with a look of total distain listening to the horrible cunt.

I was only thinking recently how glorious the future will be watching FF die out. They were so quick to get new blood in that they failed to realise they were amassing the least impressive bunch of TD’s ever to grace our parliament. And they’ll be harder to shift cos of their relative youth. And Micky Martin will be the first FF leader not to be taoiseach. Great days!

2 Likes

Lickspittles like @TreatyStones will still vote for them. Come what may.

Die out?

The last election showed how they still have a huge stranglehold on this country.

They are waiting for the time where they think they’ll win an election and they’ll pull the Government down over something easy like the Justice Minister not being informed that Maurice McCabe was taking a shit.

Is he drunk?