Ireland politics (Part 1)

I see Shinner TD Dessie Ellis is drawing his full TD salary. So this yarn about the Shinner TDs only drawing the average working wage is only a con.

2 Likes

It’s very big news. I imagine it will be top billing for a week - big inquiry on the way also.

1 Like

Doubt it. It’s only a chance to hop a ball with the pretend IRA lads on here really.

2 Likes

a pretend political party

He’s only drawing it so he can balance it on his head

A big wad of notes in a sliced pan wrapper!

1 Like

A load of Northern Bank notes

3 Likes

where was jarry the night of the robbery? his foundation level Irish course I suppose

Atin an ostrich egg. Just sayin’

Michael skilfully took the lead there on abortion while Leo was dithering and evasive. It will play well for him. It should do some good particularly in the Dublin market where they need to make inroads. Meanwhile the local rural tds have locked down the no side individually. In classic FF style they’ve spoken out of every side of their mouth.

4 Likes

+1

last week state papers came out and the media focus was on a rumour about Gerry

No focus whatsoever on the British Governments plans to kill our tasoiseach or how british spies within the Gardaí provided information to Mi5 on his movements

2 Likes

Are there any tribunals or anything on currently?

I assume there is nothing on about the gardai

1 Like

The amount of gullible fools that fall for the “look over there” tactic never ceases to amaze me and it’s the same few that fall for it. The same lads look down their noses at those less “intellectual” than themselves.

Damien English is some clown talking about the National Spacial Plan on the Week in Politics.

He was bigging it up, then it took a hammering about the North West having no measures included, and then rowed back saying it was only a draft plan and could still change.

Clown.

1 Like

#BREAKING At a meeting hosted by Bobby Aylward, 18 Fianna Fail TDs sign letter calling for Micheál Martin to resign over #repealthe8th stance. They include Dara Calleary, Seán Fleming, Charlie McConalogue, Michael McGrath, John McGuinness, Éamon Ó Cuív, Willie O’Dea.

1 Like

Fianna Fáil are finished

:open_mouth:

By God.

Willie O’DJ rolling the dice…