Ireland politics (Part 1)

Those unborn babies don’t even know they are born.

That’s quite a boring story.

2 Likes

That was ment for chocolate mice as a matter of fact. To his comments of the ff members leaving. I’d have nothing in common with a wexford cunt such as yourself!

And a broncos fan.

And to think they were those who suggested that the
bauld Michael wanted the abortion issue sorted before he planted his arse on Leo’s chair.

Michael will come out if this smelling of roses, what a bunch of fucking apes

Maybe maybe not but there are some heavy hitters in there.

For a minute I thought it was genuine, there’s nothing would surprise you

I just opened it there. Having said that John McGuinness was interviewed on RTE this morning and he wasn’t happy with him

Bobby Aylward was interviewed on the radio this morning. His handlers shouldn’t let that that happen too often.

10 Likes

:sweat_smile:

The number one reason Martin still has a job is the rest of them are the greatest collection of morons ever assembled

He’ll always be held in high esteem around these parts for inviting @Thelinkwalsh and his comrades for a day out in the Dáil.

5 Likes

By keeping the liquer flowing that day in the Dail bar Bobby Alyward played an integrel part in the greatest story ever told.

I see our Taoiseach sent his “Aid de camp” to the funeral today. Is this a new role Leo set up since becoming Taoiseach?

1 Like

Fitting that his aide is camp.

2 Likes

Leo has aids?

Aide

Calling @artfoley. Can the public attend the Charleton tribunal or is it in camera?

Not a new role. Taoisigh have had them for years. They represent the taoiseach when he is too busy. Their job is to be the first person to shake hands at the funeral. Shit job, loads of funerals, great expenses.

I think he was being flippant mate, an attempt to make an aids/gay joke. No one is that stupid that they don’t know the Taoiseach have an ADC.