Ireland politics (Part 1)

youre the saddo, locked in youre basement projecting onto others your own self loathing. youre a sicko and a weirdo, seek help.

Woah, what a retort.

Here’s the reality, art. You’ve actual form going back years dismissing the seriousness of rape and, have admitted to serious professional malpractice while involved in rape trials that by rights should have seen you sacked.

You’re a sad, sad little man.

and youre the one who planned to rape and suck a tampon after following a girl to oz while at the same time holding yourself out as some form of paragon of virtue (signalling).

I’ve asked before and you’ve always ignored the question: did you ever tell gthe object of your affections about your posts here? simple yes or no will suffice.

Christ, you’re some weirdo.

1 Like

Bullshit.

Read some of her actual reports.

She is an advocate. It is always about how the State/society is failing and class warfare. There is no such thing as personal responsibility for that social affairs correspondent.

If she wants to do with opinion pieces or advocacy then go and do it.

This is why the point of “the Irish Times has Breda O’Brien, of course it has balance” is a nonsense. Breda O’Brien writes opinion pieces. The Irish Times through its editing team (which includes one Fintan O’Toole) and key reporters push and promote a line. That is far more important and is the essence of media bias.

still cant answer the question. coward and weirdo

I’m not particularly interested in the fact that you don’t like her reports.

I would never expect you to, as you have a clear regressive, reactionary right-wing agenda when it comes to the type of things she reports on.

I am however interested in the psychological coping techniques you employ to convince yourself you’re correct when facts prove you otherwise.

Despite you being a deeply uninteresting person in general. Maybe not quite as uninteresting as art, but getting there.

so uninteresting you follow me around like a puppy and tag at every possible opportunity :smiley:

Again, you don’t understand what journalism is. Advocacy journalism or campaigning journalism very much is journalism, and has been around for as long as the profession has existed.

You also don’t understand what personal responsibility is, a thing you have in common with the vast majority of all right-wing posters here.

Neither do you understand the concept of free speech, despite you claiming to be an advocate of it.

As uninteresting a reply as I’d expect from you.

I don’t think you saw the irony of you complaining about being tagged by replying to a post in which you weren’t tagged, by the way.

Can you go even one post without projecting your inadequacies?

Cool, don’t debate the point then.

I happily admit right wing bias in the press, as do you, but you are just blinded by your self righteous bs that you can’t see the other side. Ever.

What are you on about with free speech?

I am perfectly happy with Kitty Holland to say what she wants, but there should be some clarity to what her “reporting” actually is.

Once again you go off on one which has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

you mentioned me in the post and you’ve tagged me several times in others, obsession

no to mention balance.

I have debated the point, you haven’t. You’re still labouring back behind the line, unable to work out what journalism is and isn’t.

The reason you don’t like Holland is clear.

You don’t like when the issues she highlights are highlighted, because they focus on those who are most vulnerable in society.

She does excellent work doing such.

You don’t like the plight of the most vulnerable in society being highlighted, we know that. They don’t fit in with the agenda you want to push. The most vulnerable in society are apparently, according to you at least, “the establishment”.

Your spiel is Declan Ganley-esque.

Orwell would have a field day with you.

Can you read Kitty Holland’s article linked above and tell wtf you think it is about and what point she is making?

Again, a lot of projection. You’ve spent the last four years obsessing over some rape fantasy you have involving myself, as you’ve proved for the umpteenth time again today.

That’s genuinely mental shit.

Step away from the keyboard, mate. It’s doing you no good at all.

I imagine the overarching point is to highlight the severe inequality that exists in Dublin, which is one of the most pertinent issues which exists in society.

Can you tell me what your problem with it is?

Can you tell me what your problem with her work in general is?

Is it because you don’t like issues regarding the most vulnerable in society being highlighted?

ive fired up the offending post a few times for all to see. did you tell the girl involved about your tampon sucking fantasy?

You imagine or you think?

The inference is quite clear from Kitty and her standard line of reporting. In her head it’s all because we don’t give enough, but where is the balance?

• chap mentions he dropped out of school and did FÁS courses. Who paid for that?
  • chap mentions “the drugs came along” and he therefore couldn’t hold down a job. They didn’t just come along, he chose to do them.
  • chap mentions college wasn’t put in front of him. By who? Ireland has some of the lowest cost third level education in the Western Hemisphere, it being free for for under privelaged people.
  • Kitty talks about how filthy the area is. Whose fault is that? She juxtaposes that with clean Ballsbridge. Does Kitty realize why private housing estate are actually so clean? Has she ever heard of residents associations? If you walk around an area like Poppintree in Ballymun, the majority of homes are kept clean and tidy, but there is a strong minority who do not give a flying fuck and have rubbish strewn across the place. That is a culture failure, but in Kittyland, that is the State’s fault.

Kitty diagnoses the problem but doesn’t understand the cure. She and her ilk will always blame the mythical hand of government and society. The problem is personal responsibility and culture. You can’t say that though as it is “vilification” in loony lefty land. People like herself and the hard left will always default to this and they are ably abetted by the Poverty industry who get unlimited amounts of time to petition for more money in our media. There is no leadership in these communities and from politicians, they go for the easy answers. It’s always somebodies else’s fault and the money tree will fix all.

The majority of journalists in Ireland default to the above analysis as they are incapable of critical thinking or having actual expertise in an area. The fact that you have failed in life to join this cohort is pretty funny.

3 Likes