Ireland politics (Part 1)

Our water and electricity are shut off our people are starving but you’re right Leo this is a much bigger issue is how the conversation will go

1 Like

Sorry lad, is this Ireland or Palestine?

limerick.

2 Likes

2 Likes

:joy:

:smile:

1 Like

Taoiiseach varadkar as a raging homosexual would be a criminal in Palestine. He’d have to run away off to Israel for refuge to save his balls from being hung on a pike.
It’s not a big issue tho for Colm Gorman and Ms Panti who of course went absolutely beserk when Pope Francis came to Ireland.

11 Likes

Big Oirish welcome for a corrupt terrorist leader who hates homosrexuals. No sign of the snowflakes tho they must be busy today

Presidrnt Trump not welcome tho :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What qualifies a homosexual as a ‘raging homosexual’

1 Like

I think someone is confusing the leader of hamas with the prime minister of the West Bank. Deary me

I think someone is poking their snout into something they know nothing about. It happens a lot with the Palestinian issue.

Abbas and his ‘government’ pay citizens to murder random Israelis.

Homosexual - man who doesn’t follow Cark club hurling
Raging homosexual - man who prefers sex with other men

https://amp.independent.ie/sport/neil-francis-after-the-atrocities-of-munich-palestinian-flag-should-not-be-flown-at-any-sporting-arena-37345100.html?__twitter_impression=true

Maybe if Frano read this tweet by the raving anti-semite and IRA supporter John Taylor he might have a better insight into why people fly Palestinian flags at sporting events.

1 Like

What was the logic of the March for Choice event yesterday? Patting one another on the back?

1 Like

#werepealedthe8th

Triumphalism. To wind people up. That’s what these crowd are about

Does it also suggest as well maybe a slow down of their agenda?

Thick cunts outside the dart station on Friday seeking to get the govt to " put through the legislation we voted for"

If they’re all that stupid then there’s a huge upside to unfettered abortion

One gets the impression that you think you are a bright enough sort.

Why don’t you hazard a guess?