Ireland politics (Part 1)

Peter O’Dwyer of The Times (Ireland edition) took down Naughten. Toyed with him over last couple of weeks like Khabib did with McGregor. It’s been a great year for Limerick.

i thought dressing like a hobo was Mick Walaces auld gimmick, its awful to see that in the dail now with others, who was that fucker there? some sinn fein cunt or one of those aa assholes no doubt, that needs to be stamped out

1 Like

Claire Daly is on RTE1 now showing a small bit of cleavage. It’s fairly hideous looking

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Is Yatesy on tonight? He’ll have a field day

That FF front bench has a look of future ministerial heavyweights off it.
They haven’t gone away.
Is Barry Cowan kept away from tv now, doesn’t seem to be on the auld tv much any mores

Timmy isn’t hanging about. Straight over from Montrose to do a spot with Matt and Ivan in Ballymount.

1 Like

The most damage done by a Clare man in dublin since Shane o Donnell in September 2013 .

2 Likes

No harm, he’s a pure clown.

He was on The Tonight Show the night of the budget.

Barry Cowen do you agree with the VAT hike for the hotel industry?

It’s not for me to say whether I agree with it.

Well does Fianna FĂĄil agree with it?

It’s not for me to say whether Fianna Fáil agree with it.

3 Likes

Timmy probably has one eye on the boxer’s spot at this stage.

David Davin Power spinning the Charleton report vigorously as being for the Establishment

Does he think there will be hell toupe

2 Likes

He drops his kids (or grandkids not sure which) to the same school as my kids every morning. I have been studying his Barnett most mornings for the best part of a year. I am slowly coming to the conclusion that it’s not a wig.

1 Like

You obviously didn’t watch Marty on dancing with the RTÉ staff😀

1 Like

So Breen facilitated meeting between his neighbour McCourt, who just happens to be a bidder in the bogband contract, and Naughten, who just happens to be the Minister for the Bogband, and Breen sees nothing wrong with this. Does Breen usually host dinner parties like Hyacinte Bucket use and invite all the prominent people in the area?

1 Like

The huns are going bust!!!

1 Like

Next election will be interesting, who is going to get into bed with FG? The independents that in government at the moment are all going to lose their seats in the next election, they have come across as fucking gobshites in the government.

The only party realistically that could go into government with FG is FF.

Never underestimate the parochialism of the Irish when it comes to voting. We are brilliant at re-electing cunts/gimps. Lord Ross, Finian McGrath, Boxer, Sideshow Halligan and the rest all have decent chances of being re-elected.

1 Like