Retirement of A Legend

A scot v an italianā€¦id back Fergie in that one.

Ruud was an unbelievable goal poacher all the same.

:rolleyes:

the scots are huns and are servile

:rolleyes:

why do you follow their second biggest football club so? (Glasgow Selltic, just in case it was Aberdeen you thought I was referring to :lol: )

A fellow legendary ex Dutch international striker has also called time on his career this week. All the best in retirement Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caZK5R4avhs

Filling his days well I see.

This man has been treated shamefully in recent years. Gender quotas must not apply to TV weather forecasters.

3 Likes

I presumed he had retired a few years ago.

You have to be a dolly bird to read the weather now.

You donā€™t even need to know anything about the weather these days.

Ah you still need to be a meteorologist to do the weather on RTE1

Nuala Carey isnā€™t a meteorologist

Nuala is an RTE2 girl I thought?
Maybe itā€™s the 2 evening bulletins Iā€™m thinking of, youā€™ll never ever see Nuala or her ilk presenting them

Nuala ā€œNoodlesā€ Carey came into RTE with 3 or 4 other young wans around the turn of the millennium as part of a plan to move the meteorologists off our screens.

The meteorological crew kicked up a massive fuss and as compromise the young wans were banished to RTE2. Nuala has grimly stuck to doing this for almost 20 years, fair fucks to her :grinning:

1 Like

I wouldnt feel too sorry for him lads. Heā€™s surely finishing up on a nice pensionā€¦early too, heā€™s only 60 odd.

At least he take the weather with him wherever he goes

Sad day

1 Like

Lee Cattermole was a proper footballer. All the best in retirement

He can finally pull his shorts down.
Rest up legend.

1 Like

I could see him going the way of Batty. A real Keyser Soze, just disappearing down the road.

AdiĆ³s Leo. Ni bheigh a leithead ann aris