Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

He’s going travelling to be happy and find himself I’d say they are shit sick of him in Cross at this stage

You’re some Muldoon :rofl:

Worst i ever read.

I’d say he is sick of their nonsense.

They have not taken too well to dropping back to the pack a bit well.

Did you see recent events?

He’s won it all with them, and they look as if they’re settling in for a period back in the pack. The guy doesn’t want to live in a one horse town all his life, eating, sleeping and drinking football.

Good for him.

2 Likes

He’s a free spirit

Not too many Muldoons in Waterford City mate

The scrap the end of the semi?

Indeed, not the shit eating yokel you seem to think is ‘Cross’ pedigree,
Maybe he prefers something else to steak and chips in front of the Shawshank Redemption. :open_mouth:

He’s into coffee apparently - anyone know what this fella does for a living? If he’s ‘traveling’ every five minutes

Does it annoy you that a young lad would have interests outside of Gaelic Football? He seems like a thoroughly decent and engaging young fella, the head is well screwed on, your initial comment marked you as a Muldoon.

Ya.
Not isolated by all accounts.

I doubt he would have alot of time for geezers nonsense either

Yeah I’m raging here that he’s not playing for Armagh next year

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Not likely mate, you’re just threatened by an alternative notion of manlihood that doesn’t involve a 9 to 5 (or 9 to 3) and home to the meat and potatoes.
Have you ever travelled at all?

Wtf?

I have actually, extensively and I don’t live in Ireland either

Personally I think he got bad press for a few games where he had the yips, and hence didn’t get the credit he deserved on many an occasion within the county. He was key to the win in 13. I’d have him back for another few years.

1 Like

The oldest looking intercounty player in the country, Alan O Connor, again.

Páraic Duffy has announced he will retire as Ard Stiúrthóir in March 2018.

Gilroy to replace?