Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

He’s a stallion maaaan

He could improve drastically yet and be very healthy.

Dreadful management

Isn’t Cody related to the Fennellys somehow?

More than likely, you know yourself what them GGA lads are like

1 Like

Not if he has rheumatoid arthritis, unless it was a wrong diagnosis.

That artritis gets everywhere

Gary Sice gone

Conal Keaney apparantly our of retirement and has rejoined the Dublin hurling panel

3 Likes

I didn’t realise he was only 40 - he looks a bit older than that. I know a TFK member who had a ( typically cushy for a COUNTY MAN) sales rep job back in the day and he would regularly call into Gavin’s place of employment to try to form bonds and influence future refereeing calls. Despicable stuff. Gavin comes across as a very very nice fella.

Decent ref to be fair. He looks a good bit older than 40. Always carried a bit of timber but it never noticeably affected him.

A top top is Brian Gavin.

Great. I look forward to seeing him being severely hacked down and badly maimed this season. Plenty out there were disappointed he scoured out so sneakily on the sly, now that the stupid cunt announced his return he’s sealed his fate. I’ll never forget the day he deliberately stamped on young Cian Lynch’s back about 3 or 4 years ago. He’s going to be viciously fucked up by someone this season, praise the Lord he’s back.

The most corrupt official in the history of the gaa. A dirty dying bastard.

1 Like

The timing of this would suggest Brian couldn’t be arsed getting “fit” for the upcoming season. Great achievement to have refereed 4 all ireland’s by his late 30s. Decent ref. A bit pally with the players for my liking. Hard to believe was 'n his earlier 30s they time he got a dunt from Tommy.

Fat obese wanker will be no loss.

2 Likes

I hate tautology.

2 Likes

Considered a great ref because he never applied the rules!!! Something wrong there!

5 Likes

Me three.

Same with Pat McAnaney in the football.
I knew a ref who said they’d be at the meetings, told what they could and couldn’t leave go etc, then Pat would go out and do the complete opposite and be lauded as a great ref. Whereas the other refs would be crucified by assessors for small things.

2 Likes