RNLI scum

1 Like

@anon98850436 these lads are putting on a full show in Croke Park. What’s the correct course of action? They’re currently presenting a lad who the RNLI saved from drowning

You clap and appreciate what they do mate, and pray you never need them to put their lives at risk to save yours

2 Likes

Where were the RNLI when we were all at sea in the first fifteen minutes yesterday?

4 Likes

Great job by the guys

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiD_L2x_f_jAhXUTsAKHThGBCEQzPwBegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.irishmirror.ie%2Fnews%2Firish-news%2Ffamilys-inspirational-rnli-rescue-story-18796973&psig=AOvVaw2AjDEAKNPFLPG8x-VdCcpN&ust=1565790256435601

2 Likes

Can’t rescue anyone and say nothing. In it for the glory as always.

1 Like

What else generates twine?

I hope no one got into any difficulty at sea while half their “volunteers” (what a UVF term) were parading around Croke Park telling everyone how great they were.

No casualties to report. Well covered around this fine land they are. Parading around croke Park flying the queens flag is more important. Breaking down barriers

1 Like

@Dav1 and his boys taking the piss yesterday at Porto beach to get their stats up. You could have hit these boys with a stone and still not got your feet wet.

1 Like

Fundraising done by the RNLI in Ireland. Is that doled out equally around Ire and UK or is the fundraising done here only for here? Are they govt funded? If so, who funds them? UK govt covers UK only etc? How come the “royal” was never dropped? I’m not too bothered what they are called, as I suppose it makes sense to have the one organisation around the islands of UK and Ire? Or does it? Shur why not just have the auld British navy take care of our waters while we’re at it? Why not let the French or Belgian lifeboat organisations take care of the Kent coastline too

It’s appalling that they rescued someone from the sea.

4 Likes

They didn’t rescue anyone. They flew* over from Howth in the Rib while the bigger boat came from the other side of the bay. They talked to a lad in a canoe and then fucked off. He paddled into shore then.

They save lives I don’t really care what they’re called, valuable service saving Irish lives, never heard anything bad about them TBH, coastal counties need them

3 Likes

He was having a mental breakdown.

1 Like

No true Irishman would accept a lifeline thrown by a member of the RNLI

5 Likes

Don’t know what the beef some ppl have with them, I don’t like anything with royal in front of it ( inc meath the dirty bastards who robbed us of a least 2 all irelands) but lads they’re saving lives, yes some like the glory

2 Likes

By fuck if in trouble at sea you would, landlubber :grin:

1 Like