Road to WrestleMania XXIX

Nice finish to the WWE Championship match.

Welcome to the big leagues Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMnEDKQra1o

The PPV was some bag of shit up to that. I had never planned on booking it only one of the lads at work suggested we get it and have a few beers and watch it so i said grand. What a missed opportunity for Ziggler to come out and pin Big Show while Sheamus beat him to a point where he could only crawl to the back. When is he going to cash in. At least Ambrose has debuted, they have been trying to figure it out for some time how to debut him and they can’t fuck this one up as he is the future. Could be a good angle now and Heyman looks to have a stable of young superstars.

Sheamus in a backstage segment with Cena makes references to Dublin winning Sam at Croker, Leinster winning the Heino at the Aviva, Johnny Logan winning the Eurovision and Father Ted kicking Bishop Brennan up the arse. :lol:

Punk had minor knee surgery. Doubtful for T.L.C.

Out for TLC.
Now Ryback Kane and Bryan vs The Shield

Probably for the best. Means they don’t have to beat Ryback again. They can focus on the Rock vs Punk at the Rumble now.

They should have just made the T.L.C between Cena and Ziggler for the briefcase and have Ryback and Hell No vs The Shield as a regular 6 man tag.

Eh they did. Cena and Ziggler is TLC for the case, right?

Well it is a ladder match technically. :lol: No Tables or Chairs involved right. :wink: It is stupid that the 6 man tag is a TLC match which will end in pinfall or submission. With Big Show vs Sheamus a chairs match it means we need another match to be a tables match. Talk about overkill.

Id say the prices for Cena and Team Hell No/Ryback wont last long.

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/novelty-betting/sports-novelties/wwe

What time is TLC on at?

Are you watching this, Shan? Antonio Cesaro is some powerhouse.

Yeah I am. He was getting some cheers.

Miz Tv. Fuck off. This isnt raw.

That all lead to a match later on this pay per view card. They must think this is raw. :lol:

Awesome start to the ladder match. Ambrose is the future of the business.

I thought as much that this PPV would be worth paying for to see The Shield v Team Hell No and Ryback alone. And i was right. That was one of the best matches of the year for me.

Top notch stuff alright. :clap:

Title change here Id say.