❗️FAO of Rocko

[FONT=Calibri]Sorry lads, I needed to top up the CPU but I had no change on me. Should be sorted now since I popped out at lunchtime.[/FONT]

Still very slow, did you try cleaning up your desktop and emptying the recycle bin

[quote=“Fran, post: 775138, member: 110”]Still very slow[/quote] Been bad for a week but really slow today. What gives Bandage?

I don’t think Bandage is the answer to your problems.

Who’d ye piss off lately? The site is obviously being DDOS’d. :smiley:

Whoever is responsible needs to up their game. :oops:

We could scapegoat a newbie?

Bandage can you please send me on Rocko’s login details and I’ll take a look at it.

A lot of positive feedback for my smooth running of the site today so far. Site performance has been robust and fast and I’ve made my mark by “unsticking” two dated threads and correcting Fran’s retarded thread title spelling mistake.

Fuck off with the self praise pal. The site is as slow as a remedial class reading The Merchant of Venice.

:eek:

:smiley:

Rocko / Bandage logging in as Rocko - is there any chance we can have a “Gay” rating? A lot of the content on the Loins tour thread is crying out for it.

Can we also have this thread title edited to Bandage?

No. There’s enough homophobia here already.

Can we ban the gaybasher for a month as a result of this request?

Rocko
Can you please edit the Friday night 80’s thread? Think up any name for it that you wish, but get rid of the Friday part.

Thanks in advance.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 786251, member: 1517”]Rocko
Can you please edit the Friday night 80’s thread? Think up any name for it that you wish, but get rid of the Friday part.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Just delete the thread. It’s ruined

+1. I made the same request last night.

No need to delete the thread ffs, just change the title. Can’t understand why Rocko is being so awkward about this.