❗️FAO of Rocko

Rocko
Quote function seems to be unavailable for the past few days.

And can we sort out the notifications on the app.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 791352, member: 1517”]Rocko
Quote function seems to be unavailable for the past few days.[/quote]
How do you mean? The normal one where you press reply or the one where you highlight some text and choose quoteme?

Expect the app to change in July sometime.

The quote me one hasn’t been working for me.

Highlighting of text & quote is not working for the past 3-4 days for me.

Rocko I can’t refresh the latest posts in the app & the alerts list is broken.

Me neither-since Sunday. Place is fucking falling apart.

The app is going to pieces, but he did say this, so best to struggle on.

Or bitch and moan, both is good I guess, this is TFK after all.

Android or iphone? And alerts on the app or in general?

Iphone, alerts and last read

Is everyone who is having problems with the app on an iphone so?

I am anyway.

Alerts gone on the iphone for days now.

[FONT=Calibri]Rocko is like a gombeen local politician at one of his constituency clinics. Taking details of the constituents’ issues, asking the odd question to feign interest in their plight but doing fuck all to resolve the problems. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]I think it’s time I took a more hands on role around here on the IT side of things.[/FONT]

[quote=“Bandage, post: 791981, member: 9”][FONT=Calibri]Rocko is like a gombeen local politician at one of his constituency clinics. Taking details of the constituents’ issues, asking the odd question to feign interest in their plight but doing fuck all to resolve the problems. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]I think it’s time I took a more hands on role around here on the IT side of things.[/FONT][/quote]
You had your chance while Rocko[/USER] was holidaying in Wexford and you made a balls of it. If [USER=1]Rocko keeps filling the potholes in, then i will continue voting for him.

Rocko - whenever a click into a page on TFK I get a message about a running script which I have to click ‘Yes’ to in order to continue browsing. It is not happening on any other website. I’ll email you the screenshot.

Rocko - I picked up a MacBook today. I will bring it to the 51 and you can use it to update the app if you promise not to look at my browsing history.

Rocko

Any joy sorting the quote function?

Please review our private correspondence on the matter.

Sensational news!!! A long awaited update for the iPhone App is imminent so.

[quote=“carryharry, post: 796555, member: 1517”]Rocko
Any joy sorting the quote function?[/quote]
I remember a problem being discussed but can’t remember what it is. What’s the problem exactly?