❗️FAO of Rocko

[quote=“carryharry, post: 843261, member: 1517”]@Rocko
Would you please consider locking all Betting Threads so only members can view them?

Fuckers looking in w/o joining might just consider signing up then? The @The Tipping King’s thread, The Football Betting thread & the Sport of Kings & Equine Matters thread must draw plenty of attention with some good gambles being landed.[/quote]
I’d let them continue to see Dan Carters thread though.

I’ve asked before about the equine thread and @Rocko did nothing.

FAO attention of @Rocko.

WTF?

Why is the quote differentiator not working for the past few days?

Did rocko change something?
Whatever it is I don’t like it and want things put back the way they were.

I’m scared.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 914701, member: 180”]FAO attention of @Rocko.

WTF?[/quote]

Oops. Hang on.

Should be fixed.

:rolleyes:

@Rocko me oul flower the iphone app is all over the shop recently with posts being very difficult to read when the quote function is used. This seems to be happening now on Chrome too-see your interaction with Kev on the CL thread.

That thread looks fine for me on Chrome. I’m aware of the app problems alright but don’t really know how to fix them. Will see what I can do.

Ah, I see. I thought that was just people messing up the quoting by inadvertently leaving out a square bracket or something.

:rolleyes:

@Rocko:

There seems to be an issue with the forum’s speed for me. When typing out posts the words appearing on the screen seem to be well out of sync with my typing skills - I usually have to wait 10 or seconds for it to appear up if I type quickly which is very annoying. As you are aware, our current arrangement sees me compensated on a pro rata basis for words typed so this is an issue for me. This only seems to happen on this forum and I am using Google Chrome.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

@Il Bomber Destro

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 983622, member: 2533”]@Rocko:

There seems to be an issue with the forum’s speed for me. When typing out posts the words appearing on the screen seem to be well out of sync with my typing skills - I usually have to wait 10 or seconds for it to appear up if I type quickly which is very annoying. As you are aware, our current arrangement sees me compensated on a pro rata basis for words typed so this is an issue for me. This only seems to happen on this forum and I am using Google Chrome.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

@Il Bomber Destro[/QUOTE]
Hmmm.

That’s a strange one. Thought you were going to say Internet Explorer. Didn’t think you’d get problems with Chrome. Can you check the version number of Chrome for me? (Right hand menu button and then About Google Chrome). I presume this is Chrome on laptop/desktop and not the version on a mobile device. What skin are you using here? Is the problem constant or intermittent?

That’s a fair point on your compensation. Unfortunately we’ve already signed off on this quarter’s accounts and I can’t change the posting figures now. What I will do though is strongly suggest that @Horsebox sends you €150 by post to keep you going for a few weeks until we resolve this matter.

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 983697, member: 1”]Hmmm.

That’s a strange one. Thought you were going to say Internet Explorer. Didn’t think you’d get problems with Chrome. Can you check the version number of Chrome for me? (Right hand menu button and then About Google Chrome). I presume this is Chrome on laptop/desktop and not the version on a mobile device. What skin are you using here? Is the problem constant or intermittent?

That’s a fair point on your compensation. Unfortunately we’ve already signed off on this quarter’s accounts and I can’t change the posting figures now. What I will do though is strongly suggest that @Horsebox sends you €150 by post to keep you going for a few weeks until we resolve this matter.[/QUOTE]

Laptop - Version 35.0.1916.153 m

So you’re up to date.

Intermittent problem or always there? Skin?

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 983722, member: 1”]So you’re up to date.

Intermittent problem or always there? Skin?[/QUOTE]

It’s been Kevin Constant for the past week or so.

Where do I find out the skin again?

Down the bottom left.

You should be on Kev or TFK Stadium or Francis Black or something like that.

It’s Kev.