❗️FAO of Rocko

same things happening me.

I tried something there but not sure it will change anything. Let me know though.

And if ye can say what version of iPhone ye have if it’s still causing problems then that would help.

Seems to be working at the moment anyway.

1 Like

@Rocko, here’s another example. I posted a reply and then got brought back to a garbled thread with posts from 3 days ago underneath posts from one minute ago.

Is it still happening for anyone else?

Will you get another screenshot for me the next time it happens @glasagusban? Thanks

It’s happening me too rock. The keypad is very slow too.

1 Like

Fair play @Rocko. Subtle reminders to these lads re: subs due. You cunts don’t think (clearly you do) that this fine forum runs on just wind and piss. Pay up and get over it.

1 Like

After posting just there

1 Like

1 Like

@Rocko

Usability of the site gone to pot on my iPad. Extremely slow loading, typing replies to posts & when the reply does load it takes me back a couple of hundred posts in said thread.

Site issue or my iPad?

1 Like

Seems to be a site issue but not everyone experiencing it. I’m looking into it.

1 Like

I’m having similar issues when I use the IPad but all is fine on the phone and laptop.
When typing on the IPad I often have to do it blind as it takes the screen about 5 seconds to register what I’ve typed.

How long is this happening? Roughly, i.e. days, a week or 2, a month, months, forever?

I’ve not been posting long but I don’t think it was an issue at the beginning, maybe a couple of weeks.
To be honest it doesn’t bother me, I’m just so desperate for Carryharry to like me that I’m looking for some common ground

I’ve similar problems as Harry.

I’ll pray for you in that case.

11 Likes

These clowns know nothing about hosted services. Due to the vast potential for liable suits against Rocko and Bandage, the site is hosted on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic, international waters in legal terms. When the pages jump around a bit it’s due to rough seas that are shaking the ship. When you’re on TFK you are literally surfing the INTERNET.

8 Likes

@Rocko is there anyway you can view posters first post or flick through their posts quickly like a thread?

Stalker.

2 Likes

The sites fucked on the mobile.