❗️FAO of Rocko

Not for me, it’s not.

1 Like

You need a new phone.

Should be fine on the iPhone 7.

@rocko, the new mechanism for getting to the end of the thread fairly unworkable on the phone, annoying. Back to the old way of working it?

Alternatively there’s a very trendy phenomenon going on around the Internet to deal with this particular issue that you could look into, it’s called “pagination”.

1 Like

Yeah it’s tough going… The appearance of the thread titles is also gone to shite and I’m not receiving any notifications at all.

Agreed. Fucking thing takes over the whole screen.

@Rocko can we go back to the old site kid, it was really good and reliable too.

You’re not worth notifying.

1 Like

First teachers, now me… You’ll get yours one of these days .

The quote function appears to be fucked. Mobile. iPhone. Used to be you could tap and hold text and then drag the highlighted part to quote all or part of a post. Not working the last few days, if I highlight all or part of a post all I’m getting is one word quoted, usually the first word.

Working fine here

You have opposable thumbs though, unlike tinks.

Working fine for me too. What device are you using?

The icon bar in reply function will show/hide by using the menu button at top right of the box (a typical 3bar button)

@Rocko water being cut off in the south east Fingal region on Saturday night and all day Sunday. Check the Fingal website for details

I’m out of the catchment area just now but I’ll give @Funtime a heads up here.

1 Like

Is there any reason why the editing of a thread title by anyone is allowed?

There was a lot of shit going on yesterday evening obviously but it was pretty annoying even before that.

4 Likes

Agreed, childish in the extreme.

Agreed.

It gives MBB another outlet to contribute more inane and unfunny shit to the forum.

6 Likes

Be careful where you tread here Periwinkle , I haven’t changed a thread title in a long long time. Now, I’m going to leave you go on this occasion as I dont much care for dealing with you anymore than I have to, but be very careful how you proceed from here, it’ll allow both of us a much quieter time on here.

3 Likes