Roger Federer GOAT - Record Breaking 8 Times Championship Winner

He’s now resorted to the line that a stress fracture of the ankle is not an injury!

He was injured. Nothing to do with age.

You’re continuing to try and deflect from the lie you have told on Murray, you are repeating a question I have answered clearly multiple times but you continue to fail to address your lies on Murray.

Everything to do with age, he could have played but his management team pulled him as he was 17 years old and it was best to protect him.

He has moved on now and is saying it was because he was 17. Next he will say it was because he was 21 or some other shite

Why won’t you stand behind what you said on Andy Murray?

He had a stress fracture in his ankle that had nothing to do with his age.

Why won’t you admit that nadal has missed 8 through injury?

A lie for all to see.

Because it’s not true, why won’t you clarify your lies on Murray?

Nadal turned 18 on 3 June 2004. The 2004 Championship was played from 21 June 2004 to 4 July 2004.

Stop lying to the forum.

1 Like

It is clear that nadal has missed 8. Why can’t you admit it?

He was 17 when he was pulled from the French Open and that precedes the bog tennis.

You’re the guy calling a 36 year old, 37. You’re strange with ages.

I said he missed 6 by injury, I stand by that.

You said Murray missed 5 slams and that’s a lie that you are deliberately avoiding clarifying for us. Why is that?

He wasnt injured his management team were protecting him.

You are deliberately misleading the forum by denying nadal was injured for 8.

I’m not misleading anyone.

I’m stating it as it is. The forum wants you to clarify your comments on Andy Murray missing 5 slams when it was actually 6? Do you have the backbone for it, or like your hero PEDerer, are you a coward?

You are. You are denying nadal was injured in 2004 for the french open and wimbledon with a stress fracture in his ankle with some cock and bull story about his management team protecting him.

You are lying to the forum.

You can play with a stress fracture.

You continue to dodge your lies about Andy Murray, unlike you I’m not a coward and can stand over what I said.

Ah here your getting rediculous now. Nadal was injured just accept it.