Roger Federer GOAT - Record Breaking 8 Times Championship Winner

It’s the rule at Wimbledon right?? I wasn’t actually suggesting anything more than I find it hard to tell them apart when you flick to the channel during a point.
I have it now anyway, the grunts give them away.

The Great Man takes the 3rd set 6-1.

Fed will walk this

Mup

If you can’t instantly tell left-handed Nadal from right-handed Federer then you should probably just give it up altogether

5 Likes

:joy:

Good advice mate. :flushed:

The needle slipped in the third set, a real scratch on the record

:rollseyes:

Yeah, its the rule at Wimbledon. Steffi Graf’s lad boycotted it for a few years in the late 80’s and possibly 1990 as he wanted to tog out in his then customary stone washed denim attire. He towed the line eventually and repented.

That’s Mr Agassi to you, you disrespectful fucking scrote

He should as he’s well on top. He’s had a tendency in his veteran years though to fade and not always close out matches that he would have done with ease in his pomp. The key for Nadal is to hang in there on serve in this 4th set.

1 Like

And sure enough from what seemed a position of complete control, Federer is a break down in the 4th.

Liathroidi

Rafa is schooling him here has he has done in all non grass grand slam matches, and even a few of them too

1 Like

Looks like its going the distance. Important hold for the Great Man there to ensure he serves in the 5th set if that is the case.

Need to get the unforced error count under control.

Twice so far in this tournament against Nishikori and Wawrinka the Great Man has responded to losing the 4th set, by taking it in 5. I’d expect more of the same here.

:sweat:

Unrale tinish

1 Like

Red rover. He’s back

Would you cunts fuck off with your two threads… Tennis is for faggots.

1 Like