Roger Federer GOAT - Record Breaking 8 Times Championship Winner

Well done Jacobā€™s Creek.

The Kia lad sounded like the aggressive Chinese restaurant owner in South Park

Mr Cho seems like a lovely sort

Nadal is a great guy

1 Like

Statesmanlike.

Not difficult to come across as such in the current climate however, it must be said.

Roger is a lovely guy.

He has a great way about him.

1 Like

Very underwhelming speech from the new champ. Not sure he even thanked the crowd

Federer is too nice. Heā€™s hiding something

Lovely to see Rob Curling presenting Eurosportā€™s coverage.

I was a big fan of his lunchtime BBC quiz show ā€œTurnaboutā€ in the early 90s, which alternated series slots with the legendary ā€œGoing For Goldā€, presented by Henry Kelly.

1 Like

Very few sportsmen have given me as much enjoyment watching them in action as Federer. Just so beautiful and graceful in the shots he plays. Itā€™s unbelievable to see him back winning a grand slam at this age, I just didnā€™t think that was possible. Heā€™s one of the greatest sports people of all time.

I hugely admire Nadal for what heā€™s achieved too, but his style of play just isnā€™t as mesmeric as Federerā€™s.

4 Likes

Serena Williams looking lovely here on the replay of the womenā€™s final on Eurosport.

She is an absolute sex beast.

Sheā€™s just smashed her racket. Real women get angry.

That was very sweet.

Victory
Against
Madridā€™s
Obnoxious
Scumbag

VAMOS

6 Likes

That was some clamping for @Nembo_Kid and @Special_Olympiakos this morning. Utter belief and conviction in our man rewarded and if there was any residual doubt as to who is the GOAT, it was answered definitively once and for all. @Nembo_Kid is so shaken up he doesnā€™t appear to have surfaced all day.

2 Likes

I was wondering if @Nembo_Kid had showed his face at all today. It was comprehensive victory for the now undisputed GOAT and he even gave Nadal a 2 game lead in the 5th set.

2 Likes

It was a good final. In fairness, Nadal looked goosed after the 3rd Set so to win the 4th & start the 5th as he did was very impressive. Rogers serve all day was the major difference I thought.
Rafa will be sick with how Set 5 finished.

No doubting the GOAT now.

Very ungracious of @Nembo_Kid not to log in and admit to being wrong on the INTERNET.

3 Likes

Busy courting.

Iā€™d imagine heā€™d taken an equally strong view on another forum that Nadal was shit and he was a Federer man through and through. So heā€™s spent the day gloating and baiting there instead

3 Likes

We could have another epic meltdown like @Sidney one over Trump being elected president.

Iā€™m @Nembo_Kid is off somewhere accusing The GOAT of cheating. :grinning:

THE GOAT.

4 Likes