Roger Federer GOAT - Record Breaking 8 Times Championship Winner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPBwjZwpOKw&t=72s

thats disgusting

2 Likes

Yup.

Blatant cheating, unashamedly trying to bully the umpire into making an incorrect call.

Thatā€™s disgusting from Nadal. Pointing at the wrong spot. Blatant as youā€™ll get in tennis in the cheating stakes.

Iā€™m not surprised they are supporting Nadal. Not known to be the fairest club around.

Some laugh here reading a load of Irish muldoons getting hot and bothered over a lawn tennis ā€˜rivalryā€™ :smile:

1 Like

Lawn tennis?

Please explain

SSSSSSSTTTTTTOOOOOOPPPPPPPP

Please guys let it go. Both players deserve better than this.

I have been a great supporter of Federer for a long time and have had great banter with @The_brisbane_lion over the years when Roger and Rafael were at their peak. Through association @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has jumped on the Nadal bandwagon.

Do I think Nadal is juicing ? Yes
Can I prove Nadal is juicing ? No
Do I think Federer is juicing ? No
Can I prove that Federer is not juicing ? No

Please guys, tomorrow morning/afternoon, possibly evening depending on how Nadal wants to play should be enjoyed. I for one never thought Roger would be back in a grand slam final. Win or lose Iā€™m going to enjoy it until I have to leave for a family gathering in the middle of the second set at 12.15.

I always thought Nadal might make it back to the top table. (see question 1 above). May the best man win and hopefully both their consciences are clear this time tomorrow.

LETā€™S GO ROGER LETā€™S GO

3 Likes

Ill gut you portmarnock scum

1 Like

Classless

Gas cunts

I havenā€™t watched a tennis match since the days of Becker, Edburg but I will watch this in the morning, feck it.

1 Like

Federer is one handsome man, classy too. Iā€™d let him eat chips out of my knickers.

Youā€™ll watch it on your couch in Ireland?

no buddy in the kitchen/dining room on my recliner. will you be watching it yourself?

Negatori. I shall be sleeping.

1 Like

Terrific game from Roger there and he gets the first break of the match for a 4-3 lead.

I gave it a go for two games but itā€™s pure shite. Great players but itā€™s a dull game when the players have no personality.

Consolidates the break, holding to love for a 5-3 lead. Serving well now. 11 consecutive service points won.