Roma Thread

Verona: Gollini; Bianchetti, Moras, Helander; Sala, Ionita, Greco, Emanuelson; Wszolek, Pazzini, Rebic

Roma: Szczesny; Torosidis, Manolas, Castan, Digne; Nainggolan, De Rossi; Florenzi, Pjanic, Salah; Dzeko

Great to see that donkey Rudiger dropped, great start from Lucho to get Castan back in for him. Interesting to see how we line up, don’t think it will be an orthodox 4-3-3.

Decent start but we’ve lost our way and look all over the shop at the back.

Dzeko has been desperate, miscontrolling the ball every time it goes into him, failing to make the ball stick, mistiming his jumps.

Back four have been awful, Salah not bothered. De Rossi has been really good.

Nainggolan has just given us the lead as I speak.

The assist from De Rossi was outrageous, take over his head and backheels it down to Nainggolan without letting the ball drop. It was Tottiesque.

Keep the updates coming

1 Like

Dzeko balloons one about 100 yards up the air after good work by Salah, he’s been beyond woeful in this first half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5bMVe1pfRs

1-1 at home to bottom placed Verona. Oh well.

Hattrick for Sanabria on loan at Sporting Gijon tonight. He has 9 goals in 13 games in La Liga this season, all from play. Dzeko has been a spectacular flop up until now.

We’re going 3 at the back tonight, De Rossi in the libero role.

I bought a bald cap over Christmas, I’m wearing it tonight.

Forza Spalletti.

amazing atmosphere

spalletti going like for like with juve with a 3 5 2

1 Like

Danielino booked early on for an altercation with Mandzukic.

Mandzukic is a horrible Croat bastard.

Juve are knocking on the door here early on.

Rudiger smashes Marchisio in typical clumsy fashion.

struggling here

Rudiger smashes Dybala this time and gets a booking.

rudiger again

Guys,

Buffon’s birthday is Thursday so you really need to be getting your birthday cards in the post tomorrow if you want them to have a chance of reaching him on that day.

2 Likes

what a finish

offside though

Dybala > Messi

1 Like