Roma Thread

Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi apologised for “causing offence” with his insult towards Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic.

During Sunday’s 1-0 Bianconeri victory, De Rossi was caught on camera clearly aiming an insult at Mandzukic, which included the offensive term ‘gypsy.’

Having already brokered peace between warring Inter and Napoli Coaches Roberto Mancini and Maurizio Sarri, TV show Le Iene intervened again.

“You saw what happened,” confessed De Rossi. “I was caught on camera while I was saying a phrase that I should’ve avoided saying.

“It’s not the first time these things have been said and every now and then it happens on the field… It’s not a justification to say that players call each other all sorts of things on the pitch and during the 90 minutes every tone is brought down.

“I shouldn’t have said it, or at least as the Coach said, covered up my mouth! I want to say sorry to anyone who felt offended by my phrase.”

De Rossi was asked if he needs lessons from Antonio Cassano, who always speaks with his hand over his mouth during a game.

“Cassano is a black belt master at that!”

Signing Zukanovic from Sampdoria who I think is pretty shit.

El Sharaawy with a wonderful goal on his debut.

1 Like

Magnificent.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/igzk.mp4

no matter how many times I see this thread I always think it is going to be about gypos

3 Likes

A lot better since Totti came on for Dzeko.

Forza Spalletti.

+1

Roma Thread under culture :anguished:

i love roma

@Bandage

Mo Salah with a cracker.

1-0.

Maicon nearly scored a fantastic goal.

Nainggolan sent off.

Berardi hits the bar with the penalty.

0-1 Roma and we’re into injury time.

The Pharaoh seals it in injury time after some nice play from Perotti.

Forza Spalletti.

The magic is back, @Bandage.

4 Likes

Signing back in, initially for games against teams in the top half.

Florenzi has us 1 up.

FFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEENNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZIiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Florenzi-boom

Bring on Madrid.