Roma Thread

:clap: :clap: :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOK1Ckf1Rfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGvgdpTOZDY

Edin Dzeko!!!

Rudiger deal is pretty much done according to reports. Digne move has stalled as PSG want a replacement first but it looks likely to go through.

We also look likely to bring in Edilson who is a 21 year old Brazilian left back who was on loan at Palermo last season, presumably he will take over Cole’s role as our reserve left back. It will be a loan deal with the option to buy.

Rudiger and Gyomber - (Slovak centre half who plays for Catania) both having medicals today before completing loan deals.

Just a couple of full backs now to see us sorted.

I love AS Roma

1 Like

@Nembo_Kid What did you think of Mapou Yanga Mbiwa during his time at Roma?

So-so. Good cover but not good enough to be starting for a team such as us on a regular basis.

1 Like

Destro is in Bologna today completing his move.

Digne expected to sign before the weekend as are Emerson, Gyomber and Rudiger. Also linked with Bruno Peres and there is talk we are still in for another centre back with Sakho and Juan Jesus touted.

Digne would be a great signing. What sort of fee are we talking? Surprised he’s available.

Juan Jesús would be decent too. Backbone of a very strong team there now.

Digne is arriving on an initial loan deal with what will likely be a mandatory purchase next season, this is how the majority of our transfers have gone this season.

1 Like

I actually haven’t seen what sort of fee has been touted for him but I would imagine it’s in the region of €12-15m for the whole transfer inclusive of loan and obligated fees.

1 Like

66 minutes to go.

#goosebumps

Verona: Rafael; Pisano, Marquez, Moras, Souprayen; Sala, Greco, Hallfredsson; Jankovic, Toni, Gomez Taleb

Verona bench: Gollini, Vencato, Bianchetti, Winck, Albertazzi, Viviani, Laner, Checchin, Zaccagni, Romulo, Pazzini, Siligardi

Roma: Szczesny; Florenzi, Manolas, Castan, Torosidis; Pjanic, De Rossi, Nainggolan; Salah, Dzeko, Gervinho

Roma bench: De Sanctis, Lobont, Gyomber, Anocic, Keita, Paredes, Uçan, Machin, Totti, Iago Falque, Ljajic, Ibarbo

#daje roma

When is Strootman expected back?

Great to see Castan back. Exciting options up front too.

Daje Roma.

Juve on Sunday, boys.

Digne completed his move today so hopefully he will go straight into action for that game. He arrived on a loan deal with the option to purchase for €16.5m.

I’d like to see a right back arrive but other than that I’m happy with the squad.

Iturbe, Gervinho and Ljajic are being linked with exits. We spent an awful lot of money on Iturbe last summer so I’d hate to see us completely cut our losses now, maybe a loan deal with him returning next year might be for the best.

1 Like

He’s going to miss the entire season, seriously have to question whether he’ll play top level football again.

Still coming back from that torn acl?

He came back from it last year but he had complications and it looks like it was a botched surgery. Could be going down the same path as Giuseppe Rossi.

That’s always a terrible sign, rare to happen in the last 15 years.