Roma Thread

Pjanic puts us one up, lovely slick move and a great finish from Miralem.

1 Like

2-0 Maicon. 10 minutes gone.

1 Like

Playing some outstanding football. Maicon is some bit of stuff on the front foot.

Florenzi blazes one wide on the half volley after a superb surging run and pass from Maicon.

Gervinho makes it 3.

Dzeko blows a great chance to make it 4.

Castan really seems to be struggling after his brain surgery, Gyomber after coming on to replace Manolas - he now looks like he is our fifth choice centre back.

Udinese have one back, poor defending yet again. Rudiger is a bombsacre of a defender, we have to be splashing out for a top class defender in January, needs must.

3-1 FT.

Roma return to the top, we travel to the San Siro at the weekend to face Inter - bring it on.

Outstanding assist from Dzeko and Salah puts us 1 up.

Bayer playing a high line against Roma here, suicidal stuff.

Meeting a Lazio fan at 10am tomorrow before mass for our ritual pre-derby fight.

Totti OUT
De Rossi OUT
Florenzi DOUBTFUL

Conceivably we could have no Roman involvement out there tomorrow, that worries me and our defence. We’re also without our current form player, Pjanic, who is suspended after picking up a red card against Inter last week.

This game worries me deeply, we are a counter attacking team and look rather toothless and predictable when teams sit back and invite us on - Lazio will do this and will look to hit us on the break and we are an absoulte shambles at the back, Manolas is pretty much a one man defence at the minute. Rudiger is a very powerful defender but he’s dumb as a bag of bricks, Maicon and Torosidid aren’t good enough, Digne is very good on the front foot but a worry defensively. We’ll probably start that French chump we got off Dinamo Moscow tomorrow, this also worries me.

Still expecting a superb games with loads of goals and at least 2 red cards.Here’s hoping our wolves can draw inspiration from the great Wolfie himself tonight and similarly dispatch their opponents tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IidgnZ3lR2c

DAJE ROMA!!!

1 Like

What time is kick-off, pal?

2pm

A repeat of this would be magic.

This should be a cracker. Is that fan boycott going ahead Nembo?

I’m afraid so, heard nothing of it being called off.

I’m off out to fight this Lazio fan now, I’ll ask him if he heard anything about it.

2 Likes

Penalty Roma.

Penalty Roma!!!

Foul was outside the box. Dzeko to take.

Daje!!

Dzeko looks very sharp.