Roman Polanski

Arrested in Switzerland.

I thought he would only be arrested if he returned to the USA.

Either way - he deserves it. He should be locked up for what he did - the scumbag.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Arrested in Switzerland.

I thought he would only be arrested if he returned to the USA.

Either way - he deserves it. He should be locked up for what he did - the scumbag.[/quote]

Swiss owe the States one…

Intriguing. I always thought the Swiss did their own thing.

Must be part of the deal with the Yanks over the dodgy bank accounts. Poles are well pissed off with this.

Where is the sympathy coming from Balbec? Nationalistic fervour? Are the dockers of Gdansk refusing to handle American cargo as we speak?

is roman a kiddy fiddler??

I think he invited some poor young girl around for a photoshoot and plied her with drink. You can guess the rest.

In related news I believe Poland recently brought in chemical castration for paedos. :smiley:

Polanski stabbed in the back by a pig - there’s going to be right helter skelter over this one in the movie family.

To qoute a pm I received “if there’s grass on the pitch, it’s playable”

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]
In related news I believe Poland recently brought in chemical castration for paedos. :D[/quote]

Yep. Great shout by the Poles.

The last time the Swiss did their own thing, they were clobbered by Gaddaffi. Polanski is a nice soft arrest to get back into the swing of things internationally
The Swiss are not to be trusted

:eek:

http://medical-tools.com/veterinary/images/products/castration/castration-instruments2.jpg

How old was the bird he apparently had his way with?

13, but he thought it was ok because he said surprise

He is an artist, therefore normal rules don’t apply.:clap: Poles are like the Irish, if someone is a success internationally they can do no wrong. A bit odd that the great director has been living in Switzerland on and off for 15 years and they never arrested him.

I had a pint with* Bishop Casey in Bruff once, I’m sure I said something about him being hard done by.

*ie I was on the same premises (Irene’s)

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]I had a pint with* Bishop Casey in Bruff once, I’m sure I said something about him being hard done by.

*ie I was on the same premises (Irene’s)[/quote]

One oft overlooked issue with Casey is that he admitted to stealing 70k from the diocesan fund for his secret family.

Sort of pales into insignificance with the rest of the goings on in the Church though. Doesn’t make him right but he probably got as many column inches as Brendan Smyth, or more.

Ah yeah - that’s true but still many people go on about how it wasn’t a big deal what he did, focusing exclusively on the kid issue.

Stealing 70k is a big deal.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Ah yeah - that’s true but still many people go on about how it wasn’t a big deal what he did, focusing exclusively on the kid issue.

Stealing 70k is a big deal.[/quote]

Apparently, it was just resting in his account.