Roscommon clg

Depends on the team. But the last thing a team beeds to go out with, in my experience and opinion and driven by both education and mistakes, is clear precise messages about the actual task at hand.

Done right its very powerful.

I have been using a little plot for a while but it really affected a camogie team i helped out this year.
Every position get a card before togging out

• max 3 points on the card
  • simple straight forward role soecific points i.e. attack oplosit space everytime we turnover - might be one for a corner back. Or with young teams a corner back message might be “stay goals side of your man”. Centre back - Hold the middle etc etc
  • hand them out before togging
  • take them back
  • give them another quick look just before going out.
  • then do the same at h-t (you may have some changes)

Players love it. Plus it actually then becomes a really soft way over time of implementing tactics without ever having to talk about them too much.

Thats the very last thing lads should be thinking about running out. Do the emotiinal stuff the week before

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Go waste your misogynistic musings on your mates down the pub will ya

i can assure you that there is no possible situation where i will be in a pub and people start talking about camogie

1 Like

Misogyny does not need to be about camogie.

While i have you.

It appears Damien Duff may not have really done his “badges” in the proper manner at all. “Private” assessment. Not going back to assess with his club. Cutting corners. Not showing etc etc.

What have you got to say about that?

It certainly doesn’t

When you talk about "banging " women it is mysioginistic

1 Like

Nope. They bang me too like.

1 Like

You sound like Harvey Weinstein

1 Like

No i don’t fella. You are defldcting badly here now having been exposed.
I have never done anything remotely near non consenting. But it may surprise you that mans idealistic vision for women as prim and proper little virgins is way way off.

You talk about banging women . That is a misogynistic way to talk about women

You hate women

Noni do not.

I love women.

I find them alot more challenging and interesting than alot of men tbh

Then stop with the crude terms

1 Like

you are all over the shop here, there is nothing wrong with banging women in fact most women want to be banged

Yes mate,women like sex

Correct

Kev thinks women are just sex objects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh6vISBjkCE

You’re a desperate cunt of a man. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: