Roses Or Quality Street?

Go fuck yourself ya Quality Street apologist …

Fucking quality street? You chavs.

+1. Fucking peasants with their quality street

I would be a staunch quality street man. A good ratio of chewy toffees in their selection which the Roses just can’t compete with. Disappointing to see that Celebrations continue to have a strong foothold in this market

1 Like

Celebrations are muck, but I will invariably find myself picking at shitty bites of Mars bar and Milky Way in the days after the main event.

Roses are gone to shit . Quality street would always bave been slightly ahead for me but now there is just no comparison. WTF were cadburys thinking changed out some good sweets for complete shite.

2 Likes

Coffee in for the green caramel. Words fail me .

A sad state of affairs alright. They’ve also started coating them in shitty, sub standard chocolate.

The buying habits are set in stone though, people will always pick up Roses. The same way as many will pick up the RTÉ Guide. Its just tradition. So they can do what they like, in the knowledge that the margin won’t change dramatically. And if it does, they can simply make a big fuss over dropping back in some lamented missing chocolate and get people back on the bandwagon.

You know who’s to blame for that shitty soya chocolate. Those american pricks Kraft. Fuck America and its substandard chocolate. They have no idea when it comes to confectionary.

I opted for a box of Roses last week over a box of Celebrations - I’m regretting it now, it was the shittiest box of Roses I’ve ever seen.

You get fuck all in those boxes too, a handful of sweets.

I want the old tin foil style wrapping back aswell on the roses.

For all you roasters who prefer quality street, they are currently on special in Tescos. Fucking animals

1 Like

My chocolate days are well finished. Wouldnt touch the shit now

Do they still do the packets?

1.2kg of Quality Street in Supervalu from Thursday for 1 week / stocks last. 8 notes.
Can’t get quantity /quality / value like that everyday.

I said I’d share it with you sharing sorts (cunts).

Roses have gone to absolute shit over the last decade. I’d tentatively give Quality Street the nod now.

But you said that… oh! wait…