Rotten Apple

he forgot to log out/in

codegreen is Dooley and Applecrumbled

and NYC

1 Like

You were admitting to them yesterday :smiley:

1 Like

Everybody is @anon61956325 anyways, so itā€™s literally all the one.

1 Like

So @anon61878697 is @Dooley, @anon32894817, @anon26343222 and @NewYorkCity? Next ye will be trying to say heā€™s @anon61956325

1 Like

I wouldnt mess with him bro.

Did you ever observe someone of below average intelligence? He seems to be a decent bit thicker than that.

1 Like

Would he have been in the D class in school?

I didnā€™t go to school. Iā€™m here to learn off of geniuses like yourself and @Bandage who seem to be changing the world, while spending their life on the Internet trying to rise lads they donā€™t know. Cocksuckers.

Iā€™m watching both of you interact and yes I agree.

Offffftttt.

Cringe.

3 Likes

Jaysus its worse than we thought

1 Like

I know, imagine not being able to discuss your countyā€™s chances in a game because the older boys would laugh at you.
Theyā€™re some shower of halfwits.

Sure if Tipp, Kk or cork were playing weā€™d have each other wound up to an inch of our lives but I suppose the lads arenā€™t used to success.

7 Likes

Unbelievable, on a (mostly) anonymous forum, it beggars belief, that @anon61956325 fella should run for politics if he could persuade them to go for that.

1 Like

This runs deep. Weā€™ll lose about 30% of our Limerick membership by end of the week. And thatā€™s based off about three people leaving.

3 Likes

Ye need to get over this lads, the Limerick private chat has already moved on to 2020 and our 3 in a row title defence, please keep up ffs

You have to laugh really. Lads whoā€™d stab each other in a church now joining forces to try and get a dig in.

3 Likes

Meanwhile we revel in the glory of the Greatest All Ireland ever won. You literally couldnā€™t make it up.

1 Like