Rotten Apple

Is this your first venture on to the internet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMw1GmJzF6A

1 Like

Can one of the mods @Rocko or @Bandage step in here and protect Apple from him self … he’s clearly not in a great place.

Anyway, he’s flagging his own posts to make it look like he’s being censored — he’s now going around flagging other poster’s posts also … he is not well.

Can one of the mods @Rocko or @Bandage step in here and protect Apple from him self … he’s clearly not in a great place.

Anyway, he’s flagging his own posts to make it look like he’s being censored — he’s now going around flagging other poster’s posts also …

I’m perfectly fine and was happy to leave it all go yesterday. You endorsed Sidneys post this morning and I decided to clear my schedule and go for round two. After your post earlier about my dad losing his money I’ll probably go for another week or so.

1 Like

How much did he lose?

The tail end of the hurling championship does weird things to people.

Okay guys, let’s stop this petty flagging of posts. The overworked admin team will have to change some posters’ account settings and limit their USER PRIVILEGES if this persists.

10 Likes

A bit of self flaggelation is what’s needed

:clap::clap::clap:

Here here

Oh captain my captain.

Carpe dem quares der

1 Like

That said, it was shocking the way @backinatracksuit carried on with that stuff about @anon32894817 ‘s father.

11 Likes

:woozy_face:

Indeed and @Breaking_my_balls keeping it up today.

1 Like

Are we allowed to get Limerick club updates this year?

6 Likes

It unbelievable that anyone would say anything like that.

What was actually said about his father?

It isn’t. You don’t like me. You like tracksuit. That doesn’t mean you have to agree with everything He posts. What he done wasn’t fair game and very wrong.