Rough(ish) birds that you would get up on (AKA ugly birds with big baps thread)

Britney Spears :frowning:

:eek: :clap:

Kim Dickens, appeared in Gone Girl as the detective and also in House of Cards as a reporter. Plenty of pictures of her looking rough as fuck but also very good. Tried to find something in the middle:

Detective Rosa Diaz off Brooklyn nine-nine. Reckon she’d be dynamite in the sack.

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1144475, member: 2269”]Detective Rosa Diaz off Brooklyn nine-nine. Reckon she’d be dynamite in the sack.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/NqzGlF_tpe4/hqdefault.jpg[/QUOTE]
She has some arse on her

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1144475, member: 2269”]Detective Rosa Diaz off Brooklyn nine-nine. Reckon she’d be dynamite in the sack.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/NqzGlF_tpe4/hqdefault.jpg[/QUOTE]

She plays the part of Sofia Vergaras sister in Modern family and she looks well in that show.
As a side note:- Brooklyn Nine-Nine :clap::clap: Modern Family:clap::clap:

Britney Spears is rough yet you’d be all over Serena Williams.

You fucking weirdo.

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1144796, member: 24”]Britney Spears is rough yet you’d be all over Serena Williams.

You fucking weirdo.[/QUOTE]
She’s not ageing well considering where she’s come from. As demonstrated by exhibit A, above.

FAO of @glasagusban

If say she’d ride the hole off him.

Liz Kendall, the neo-liberal candidate for the Labour leadership. She was going out with Mr. Gilbert from The Inbetweeners for a long time, now single. She seems a nice enough person, a Tory who’s too nice to admit to themselves that they’re a Tory. She’s got a really geeky lisp as well. Am I a pervert?

Yes you are.

agree rating

Shes grand out for this thread, carry on.

4 Likes

Pervert?

God no, that’s good internetting.

3 Likes

you are a healthy young man based on this post and most certainly not a pervert.
all healthy and normal red blooded males with an interest in ladies would get up on her in a heartbeat.

8 Likes

:clap: She’s just perfect.

Unreal.

And I get lashed out of it for Serena Williams?? Ye are all thoroughly fucked up. I wouldn’t fuck her with your mickey.

You’ll need a bag of cement tied to your arse to balance you if you did pal.

13 Likes