Rough(ish) birds that you would get up on (AKA ugly birds with big baps thread)

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Roughish??? Some lads be mental

She’s some woman. No skiving off after starters there…

All 3 courses.

2 Likes

An awful lot of lads would be physically intimidated by her, soft cunts afraid of their shit.

1 Like

I heard she is a ditch licker

And being massively selective in their image choosing, like the birds in the lovely ladies thread have no make up on :grinning:
But really, a miss Ireland in the rough thread :thinking:

She’d do some damage to a fanny with a mouth like that mate

You’re using a picture that is over 11 years old. She could be in the ‘in her day’ thread either. Being a lovely lady in her prime doesn’t guarantee that for life. You keep saying miss Ireland, but she wouldn’t win it now. She won it 28 years ago FFS sake.

Says a lot about the standard of women in Ireland

its fascinating to watch them

2 Likes

I think you are ever so slightly over analysing this. Jesus you are a desperately dull bastard

Sure you may as well throw out another cliche ridden post with the same dirge you keep repeating over and over in the hope that a fantasist loner in a bedsit will give you a like.

6 Likes

The first one I put up is from last year,

Lookit, there’s not a woman alive that doesn’t have a photo of them looking cat in, she is not worthy of this thread, she’s a fine looking middle aged woman

It’s an old pic, but anyway, she’s a bird you’d get up on, surely that’s enough to agree on.

Oooftt

Lookit its just a woman some men find attractive. The long winded analysis is frankly very very strange, and not a reason to be getting worked up about.

It’s amazing how demented fellas get over a little post. It’s really fascinating to watch.

Why can’t you accept some men find a woman attractive. Dont get me wrong, it’s good to see you passionate about a subject for a change, but this is very very strange.

I agree, she falls between two stools, not exactly rough but not exactly lovely either - maybe there should be a separate thread. We would all get up on her though to be fair, that we can agree on

1 Like

A not quite lovely but better than roughish thread?

3 Likes