Rough(ish) birds that you would get up on

This will go on all night now, I don’t know whether to mute this thread or open a book on it. Sidney would be good value @ 1/2.

2 Likes

I don’t know, mate. I didn’t say she looked opinionated, so perhaps you could address that question to somebody who has, rather than expose your own comprehension failing.

In terms of the latter part of your your question, again you’ll have to ask somebody who stated such.

Another comprehension failing on your part.

I know/have known six Dutch people, two Irish people with Dutch family background, and conversed with many others. My experience of them is that they tend to be opinionated and self-confident.

My experience of you is that you tend to be a thick cunt.

1 Like

A most unusual argument here. Not sure is esteban defending Dervals honour or the honour of the Dutch female population

2 Likes

Ok, so how does Derval look Dutch?

Looks like Derval isn’t the only one trying to get a thumb removed from her hole

Sidney is a pseudointellectual who needs to be taken down a peg or two.

If you look at his posts they are usually about four or five paragraphs too long and he tends to repeat himself an awful lot.

He tends to say the same things with different words.

Sometimes the words are similar but longer.

But ultimately it’s the same old casually racist sub text.

1 Like

Imagine the frown on her when you’d suggest a bit of a morning jaunt.

2 Likes

Imagine the frown on her if she suggested it and you turned her down

3 Likes

With respect sir, I doubt you’re the man to do it.

You can’t even deal with @anon32894817.

The only way to beat Sidney would be to be more crazy than he is. Reminded of Nietszche and looking into abysses and all that. You’ll notice the Tyrone man never gets dragged into the dogfight with him, which tells his own story.

Derval bears the classic physical characteristics of the Frisians.

i) A strong jawline.
ii) Fair hair.
iii) A long face.
iv) Bluey-green eyes.

She’s half-way between Sylvia van Barneveld and Doutzen Kroes.

She’d have fitted in beautifully in that Dutch hockey midfield had she chosen that sport.

@anon78624367 is a grand lad. He didn’t frequent the place too often and just fell in with Peter Pan and Ned Flanders but he’ll learn the error of his ways soon. I’m predicting a massive few months ahead for him. Sure when I first started five years ago I hadn’t a clue what I was.

4 Likes

This allegation of me repeating myself repeating myself is a load of nonsense load of nonsense.

1 Like

So the Dutch aren’t a race but have physical characteristics unique to themselves?

Why would anyone want to beat @Sidney?

The Internet is serious business.

1 Like

Again, your comprehension has failed, mate. These physical characteristics are not unique to people from a particular place - otherwise how would Derval O’Rourke have them? :grin:

People from your neck of the woods tend to have typical physical characteristics, such as crossed eyes and bucked teeth, but they aren’t unique - a lot of Kerry people have them too, and they don’t make you a race.

So why didn’t you say she looked Irish?

It didn’t suit the glib little bit of casual racism you wanted to throw in, is why.

Lol.

Do you think Monica Bellucci looks Italian, mate?

Do you think Shinzo Abe looks Japanese?

Can I presume it would be racist in your book to think either? :grin:

1 Like

Get fucked you, you monosyllabic cunt.

I couldn’t be dealing with your smiley hieroglyphics

1 Like

How bout Mickey D.
What’s he look like?