Rovers fans cause death in tallaght

best of luck with it anyway Art

:rolleyes:

Friends again. No surprise with the bord snip report that these civil servants are circling the wagons.

NCC, how did you propose to your bird? Maybe Foley can learn for the next time.

Friends again. No surprise with the bord snip report that these civil servants are circling the wagons.

NCC, how did you propose to your bird? Maybe Foley can learn for the next time.[/quote]

i hired a hot air baloon in the gandes & when we went up i had organised 4 fighter planes from the indian army to fly by & they wrote “will you marry me” in the jetstreams

:rolleyes:

thinly veiled “I clicked on lucky dip on buyabride.com” :rolleyes:

Art- i understand that you feel you have to lash out at me on most threads & i do not bear any ill towards you

:eek:

i had an awakwening today- the IOTM poll & the combined totals have made me realise that maybe just maybe I ik some people round here - its quite a startling realisation to be honest

What the hell is going on? how can a shamrock rovers fan be responsible for this??? who is this “artfoley” idiot???

No, no, no, no. Never change NCC.
IOTM poll for July is null and void-don’t believe the hype.
I miss the ol’ NCC.

How many deaths from swine flu were there in Tallaght before Shamrock Rover moved out there?

back to the "cock tavern " with you:guns::rolleyes:

Do you even know where Swords is you bogger?

I do indeed

swords is in the scabbard

Fuckin hell:eek:

swords is a great old place

watch out for the new Wrights superpub

artfoley is an inbred mong, period.
please, this is a fact, do not question the merits of artfoley, he is a bald, inbred , itinerant, mong

[quote=“mickee321”]artfoley is an inbred mong, period.
please, this is a fact, do not question the merits of artfoley, he is a bald, inbred , itinerant, mong[/quote]

Not directed just at you mickee, think it was NCC who brought it to forum initially…

I resent the use of the term ‘mong’ when referring to artfoley. What have the poor mongs ever done to be considered an insult to art? Surely it’s being a bit harsh on them.

Good man Puke… the place is dying a slow death becuae of their carry on.

Some people are really trying too hard not to be alright sorts these days. We all need to try to get along more.