Roy Keane - Sky Sports Pundit / Walkers Leprechaun / Adidas Champion

Keane was talking absolute scutter there. Hes clearly driven mental by carraghers current standing as a pundit as I doubt he rated him as a player. He throws a few nice digs in about carragher being happy with his fa cups.

Making a comment on a man’s mental health is pretty low.

1 Like

Roy destroyed the child spitter there.

1 Like

Lads Tis all a circus

1 Like

Paddy gets very hot and bothered when it comes to the fortunes of his favourite soccer franchise from the North West of England.

He really did. Keane’s argument made no sense. Almost like he was arguing for the sake of it.

Eh, he was

Go and fuck

The klaxon has sounded

2 Likes

Keane is the truth.

[quote=“Arthur, post:1064, topic:2397, full:true”]
Keane was talking absolute scutter there. [/quote]

That was class tbf

Roy lives next door to my mate. My mate has told me about his regular frankly bizarre antisocial behaviour, and hard man act. My mate is a gentleman of the highest order. Cc @the usual suspects.

4 Likes

Have you put up any pictures of his wife?

You’ve some neck to be talking about anti social behaviour and you putting up pictures of random women

1 Like

Ah here.

Give us a flavour of the best ones. I’d say Neville is a cunt in everyday interactions too.

You really are an angry oddball.
I have a photo of roy giving my mate dogs abuse for having the temerity to have a band at his daughter’s bat mitzvah, which finished at 11pm.

2 Likes

Ps if you’re talking about the homegrown talent thread you should really try and find out a bit more about things before going all screaming Mary.

We don’t see that word used enough.

2 Likes

Oddball. Mate you’re throwing up pictures of random non celebrity women on the Internet

As I said above, ask about a bit (if anyone on here will reply to you)

The earrings as well you creepy fucker. Photoshopping them and all