Roy Keane - Sky Sports Pundit / Walkers Leprechaun / Adidas Champion

Walters would batter him. As with all bullies when someone eventually does stand up to them they shit their pants. They aren’t expecting confrontation. Keane threatened to sue Walters if he laid a finger on him. The pen is mightier than the sword at least where Keane is concerned.

3 Likes

I don’t get the whole Keane Fan boy thing. It is a bit the same with Mcgregor as well. You would want to be a right nonce to think they can act with impunity and do no wrong. Eventually when they do act inexplicably then it adds to the aura and legend in their eyes. Sad.

1 Like

+1
If you read that long Stephen Ireland article, Ireland has started his own youth development company, he’s still involved in football that way and he’s making good money after retirement as a player. Keane’s plan is to make his living by digging up old shit about his feuds with McCarthy and Ferguson and Walters. It’s pathetic. Why does anyone listen to this cunt?

I’d batter them both, so I would. They’d soon settle they effin’ differences then.

“look Roy, yer man rolling around there like Alfie”

2 Likes

Did you get those ‘facts’ from the Beano :grinning:

That’s top internetting in fairness

I watched Walters’s interview on the Late Late Show yesterday. It was quite strange.

Had you a weird feeling of deja vu?

1 Like

Pardon me?

:smiley:

i think he was very uncomfortable talking wbout this stuff at the time but like Bressie, he has learned the power of opening up.

1 Like

I’m with Walters on this. Keane is not well and very sick in the fucking head. If someone came after him like the way he came after Walters he’d bitch and moan. He’s been doing it his whole life,. Lads who are looking up to him are the man utd fan club living on the past glorys. Keane once said he’d never do the media thing, and low and behold was suited up on the BBC 6 months later. ‘do me a favour’.

4 Likes

Does Keane have any defenders on TFK? When was the last time the whole board was united like this?

In his defence he has the usual suspects hopping like sausages

I have nothing against Keane… Dont love him, dont hate him.

Keane was a great player, to suggest otherwise id idiocy that you’d expect from a few lads here in fairness,
He’s an interesting character but appears to be a very poor football manager and a fierce oddball

1 Like

Who gives a fuck really… Walters is it not trying to make himself relevent

Keane brought it up

If I’m not mistaken, Walters had a pop ages ago on balls.ie or one off those at Keane…it’s on going since