RT.ie - Sport In Pictures: 2000-2009

Great bit on the RT website, might be of interest to some people here, some good memories there.

Sport In Pictures: 2000-2009

http://dynimg.rte.ie/0002d15e-674.jpg

Sport Flano, not drinking games for fat men.

Best tell RTE then because I got that picture from Sport In Pictures: 2000-2009

Now fuck off you spunk monkey.

[quote=“Flano”]Best tell RTE then because I got that picture from Sport In Pictures: 2000-2009

Now fuck off you spunk monkey.[/quote]

Who says RTE know anything about sport Flano.

Your a bit tetchy today, relax, its Christmas and the weekend, have a pint.

Phil Taylor is a sports star.

That is all.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Phil Taylor is a sports star.

That is all.[/quote]

I’ve enjoyed the game myself, but its a pub game.

That is all.

Do you have to give your view on darts over and over and over and over again. We get it already. I’m not going to bother debating it AGAIN.

P.S

Farmer knows the score.

[quote=“Flano”]Do you have to give your view on darts over and over and over and over again. We get it already. I’m not going to bother debating it AGAIN.

P.S

Farmer knows the score.[/quote]

Fairly sure its the first time i have ever discussed it dipshit, most guiys i know see it as a pub game, maybe thats just a Cork/Munster thing.:wink:

well ive never seen it anywhere else… do most ppl in cork see hurling as a field game or as a forum of debate regarding maltreatment?

Phil Taylor is the greatest athlete in the world. :pint:

See April 2001,Jockey Tom Doyle(hes one of mine) parts company with Esprit De Cotte during the Aintree Grand national.

Are they on drugs or something at Montrose?

I know I’m stating the obvious here, but the greatest sporting story of this decade, anywhere, I’m talking in world terms, is Brian Cody and Kilkenny.

7 All Irelands in this decade. How the fuck can anyone deny this is not the biggest sports story of the decade?

As a Wexfordman who stands looking in complete awe at them, I salute Brian Cody and Kilkenny. Its been a privilege to see this.

At our street party today, I was talking to a neighbour of mine well in his 70’s who emigrated to Australia (from Wexford surprisingly) in the late 50’s. He’s had my disk of this years AI final for the last few weeks. He saw Ring, Rackard and many others close up. He’s bewildered (his word) by this Kilkenny team. The excitement with which he spoke about them was amazing to see.

Harrington, Saipan, Munster, Leinster, The Sea the stars, Kerry/ Tyrone, Galvin, Stephen Ireland, Henry, Kenneally, all fair enough.

But nonematches a team managed by one man who have 7 out of 10 possible titles in this decade.

The greatest sporting team in the world at the moment. Bar none.

I hope to fuck someone beats them soon, even Tipp…