RTÉ Sports Awards 2012

Or Cian O’Connor while I think of it. Don’t get me wrong, I have zero time for horsey jumping, but if we are going to give undue respect to sports because they happen to be in “the Games” then we should see the logic through to its conclusion.

There are three Paralymic Games participants nominated compared to one Olympic Games participant.

I’m going to go all Daily Mail here and say that this is political correctness gone mad.

I see Sheamus has been omitted from this list. Won the World Championship in April.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZjxgujg3Fg

Siobhán’s one of my favourite RTE employees, I must say.

He is not at the semi final stage yet which is where Mick Bradley brought a team from the same country to the semi final stage in Europe last year in a different sport

[quote=“kerry1891, post: 728603”]

He is not at the semi final stage yet which is where Mick Bradley brought a team from the same country to the semi final stage in Europe last year in a different sport[/quote]

Rugby football is not a sport, you mad man. There’s no European Cup in rugby football either.

why isnt Michael O’neil on the list?

Sunderland have regressed since he took over, such a pity as he did so well with the hoops in the past.

FOAD you UCOAM

:lol: