RTE sportsperson of the year

What was the crest on Josh’s tie? Hopefully not the school one. Thought he was one of the more likable lads.

Search inside you heart, you know the answer

Isn’t the reason he wears a red scrum cap to honour the wesley crest also

Not Wesley anyway.

WesleyCrest

Ruby fairly sewing it into the Limerick’s here

Evanne thou :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Having none of the top 6 scorers in the championship was a surprising stat.

1 Like

Looking fierce well in fairness.

2 Likes

Jacqui is still the most genuine person in the rte as far as I can see. No fake smiles, knows her stuff, doesn’t cut across people, doesn’t exude cockiness.

Ruby looks like a contrary horsey cunt.

1 Like

It was a Tour De Force from the great man. Really subtle digs, but really good.

No great players, 2020 and 2021 didnt count, and winning 5 in a row would be real greatness.

I wouldn’t have handled it any better myself.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of his new career as an RTE sports presenter/broadcaster. Keep him in the horsey lane.

1 Like

Fuck walsh

1 Like

This year has shown them horsey cunts for what they are. Your wan couldn’t coach her team in fittest family, that jockey only lasted 2 seconds in hell week, Ruby’s da got fucked off rte racing I believe? And now this chap is on this with the persona of a wet cloth.

I’ve little time for women’s football, but Vera Pauw is a great woman.

These blonde presenters aren’t overly bad. Hopefully rte will realise that the whole joanne experiment has been an abject failure…it’s not as if she’s the only mediocre woman in the country

I think she’s a misogynist nowdays.

We’re on Vera’s side here bro

Ah wouldn’t mind that shite.

Tell ya’s who’d be a right one to be presenting that, and he has everything Ruby wished he had. Tommy Walsh.

1 Like

Katie O’ Brien is a lovely homegrown talent.