The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Mac “I am really nonplussed about rugby” stuck in the middle of another staunch defence of the game again.

1 Like

Looked it up there, 3 Irish caps 79/80 2 Lions caps '80

Unreal scenes in Paris, Clermont finally get another trophy defending their line on the last play.

1 Like

Very enjoyable game.

Incredibly exciting finish to a fantastic top 14 final as Clermont win the Bouclier de Brennus 22-16 over Toulon.

No talk about the British Lions??? I didn’t even realise they were playing this weekend… very quiet around here.

Was plenty chat about them yesterday morning kid but you were still in the scratcher I’d say

What percentage of this win can be put down to Michael Murphy? I’m thinking at least 85%

1 Like

I see the u20s followed up the loss to Italy with a loss to Scotland

1 Like

At least they’re consistent.

Edge of the seat stuff here as the draws are made for next seasons Challenge and Champions Cup Groups

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gmUnRvezqw

Under 20s trailing 31-3 to NZ at HT, hopefully there’s a big wind behind our lads in the second half.

Back off, mate. Having a jibe at rugby football constitutes “playing to the gallery” in some TFK quarters.

3 Likes

I was being sincere, pal.

:cry:

shameful

1 Like

I must have missed all the commentary on Munster rugby financial announcement this year did I? Was a hot topic 12 months ago

I’m embarrassed to be associated in any way with these chumps.

Leinster got Exeter, Glasgow & Montpellier.

Munster, Racing 92, Castres and Leicester

Thats what we get for going 3 points up.