The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

Credit to Ulster tonight. Didnt fancy them one bit. They have managed the loss of Pieenar and Jackson seamlessly. 3/3 so far. John cooney was a top top top signing as a goalkicking replacement for Pieenar. And lealealealealealealealealeafoiuna has made a @Rocko like full revovery from cancer and his signing was a serious bit of business.

The Pro14 must be one of the most conpetitive tournaments in sport. Ulster just beat the champions. The winless dragons had a confortable win over 2015 winners connacht and Treviso won AWAY to the table topping edinurgh side

What a competition.

I put 6 teams in my doocket tonight. The three english and one french selection look like easy winners but the unpredictable nature of top 14 has caught me out in both games. Honreal

5 Likes

The aviva premiership must answer some serious questions about the quality of their league. A home TROUNCING for Worcester and London irish have conceded almost 80 points in last two defeats…and over 100 in three games since the season started.

They need to look to the Pro14 to see how a competitive competition is run

2 Likes

Fantastic reminder of the corinthian nature of the game of rugby. Mike Ross, having retired from the pro game, lining out for his and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy local club Malahide RFC. The stoned looking fella will be celebrating tonight as they put the fiftyburger on Bective in their first game in Senior rugby in their almost 100 year history

3 Likes

Would you ever fuck off dan

Fuck him the fat Cork cunt

Ulster just beat the champions. The winless dragons had a confortable win over 2015 winners connacht and Treviso won AWAY to the table topping edinurgh side

Thats out of all order

As is the giant man child’s big fat gut

Super NZ try there, game over now you’d imagine

:roll_eyes:

Must be the best part of 200 people watching Leinster hockey this South African crowd

1 Like

Shocking crowd.

Kings won 5 of their last 10 super rugby games scoring an avg of 30+ pts per game. Some indictment of the standard of super rugby outside of NZ

thinly veiled rogbee is dying in the southern hemsphere

These lads may be worth a few Bob in games this season Dan. Fair bit of money behind them I believe. They might be underestimated be the bewkies.

1 Like

They should piss that league. Doubt any bookies will bet on that league though

Please don’t let this be the last deliberately misspelled word you post that evokes in the mind of the reader how the word is spoken by people of a particular accent.

I think results lay that fact bare .

Understood.

Every rugby player is only a collision from a horrible death.

1 Like