The Rugby Thread (Part 1)

This O’Mahony lad is an awful dick.

2 Likes

Still sour over being dropped by the British Lions.

I’d find that admirable to be honest, it was a dumb question and that dozy prick Corrigan deserved that response, this ‘intensity’ shit has gone too fucking far, I know fuck all about rugby but Munster looked second best for most of what I saw today but they gave it their all, after 80 minutes at the coal face the captain doesn’t need that from a fat lad who’s probably ate his way through it.

2 Likes

Corrigan got his tae served up in a mug there by Peter the Great. Fair fucks to him for drop kicking the fat useless short arsed cunt.

1 Like

I may have said it here but it felt like it could have been 30 at times had Leinster wanted it. Munster are limited as fuck and that’s just how it is. Saying that, that Leinster didn’t smash them says a bit about them too. A degree of ladyboy’ness drifting back in. Both will do fuck all, all told.

Yeah - Leinster have a bit more room for improvement and at least they can argue they did enough for the win and no more.

Ringrose, Nacewa and the kiwi coming in will all offer something to that back line - it looked a bit naive at times. SOB too.

Munster look very average though and it’s worrying that they couldn’t really get themselves up for a Leinster game, POM’s protests aside

He says I’m a proud oirshman yet captained the brits

2 Likes

You’re not making any sense.

1 Like

When has he ever made any?

2 Likes

The goys are some craic

They’re known for their smuggling alright.

@gilgamboa

I saw a headline over the weekend where Cullen said something along the lines of “it’s nearly impossible to match the likes of Montpellier”.

I heard on the radio this morning that Leinster are playing “the might of Montpellier” this weekend.

I just had a look at the betting and Leinster are 1/3 and 7 point favs on the handicap.

Are Cullen and the gimp on the radio taking the piss or have the bookies got this badly wrong ? Should we be lumping on our Gallic friends ?

I’d make Leinster slight favourites due to home adv but Montpellier are strengthened significantly this year. There’s value in the Montpellier price anyway I’d say

Don’t the French teams usually maintain an interest until about Halloween

Yeah - apart from the top ones like Clermont, Toulon, Toulouse etc

Wouldnt be taking Leinster on at home. Assume Cullen was talking in a more general sense re finances but didnt hear it. Montpellier are v good but doubt they will send strongest team to Dublin for a game they probably not targeting. Tough pool but better chances of an away win in either of other games.

Iv backes montpellier to win that pool

1 Like

Sorry to be annoying you mate but just had a look at group betting based on your Montpellier suggestion.

Munster are evens in a group with Racing Metro and Leicester. That seems very short. Aren’t Racing Metro and Leicester pretty decent?

you have to try and figure out which teams give a shit about this mate, the oirish teams always do, the French & the British generally not

3 Likes

Yes the Irish ones do because their league is a financial disaster and Europe plugs a financial hole. The English and French clubs make their money at home

1 Like